BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Aimee S.
I love baking with these chocolate chip morsels! They have good flavor and the quality is very good! I only use tollhouse mostly so they compare great to other brands! I have re-purchased these many times!
Bianca P.
I absolutely love these especially for baking purposes. I usually use them on the weekends when I make my son chocolate chip pancakes and he absolutely loves them. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Katie G.
Love using these for making multiple family recipes! These taste amazing and melt so good. They're great for their price and I always use these to cook and bake with. I totally recommend these chips for all your cooking and baking needs.
Rebekah D.
While these chocolate chips are totally great on their own as a quick, sweet snack, they are also perfect for baking. I used these when making chocolate chip cookies, but also meringues and some times even to jazz up banana bread. Also handy for making your one granola or trail mix.
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY
These are so versatile! I use them to bake with, to melt, as toppings for ice cream or just to nibble on when a sweet tooth hits! They taste so yummy and are easy to melt as well! I can also usually find them on sale at my grocery store.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn , NY
Great chocolate chips. They are very delicious. They're very flavorful actually. It's affordable and can be found at your local store. It's very rich in chocolate. It's repurchase worthy.
Heather S.
I just baked a few dozen cookies the other night based on the recipe provided on the back of the package. I might say, they are absolutely delicious. I had never made the recipe before and really wanted to try it to see if it was any good. The cookies are not too sweet and I think the semi-sweetness of these chips helps it taste great.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sometimes I bake cookies. Other times I don't. But when I do, I often grab these morsels. They are not that expensive but my friend Harold says they taste better than those fake things they sell at Alco. Note to self: never shop at Alco.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
When it comes to chocolate chip cookies, these are the only chocolate chips that come to mind. These are the classic first choice. Also, who can resist eating a hand full of these alone while baking treats!
Raquel L.
Gary, IN
Toll House Morsels are really great for making chocolate chip cookies and Magic cookie bars. The Semi Sweet chocolate ones are my favorite. They are sweet and have just the right about of bitterness to where you will not gag. I have tried other brands and none compare to the Toll House Morsels. They are either too sweet or just gross.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?