BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Bria B.
I usually only use toll House brand now if I'm going to make my oreo truffles because the morsels melt really good! They are wonderful in cookies! They are about $1.98 or a bit more but it is worth every penny, i have not been disappointed yet.
Danielle M.
My go too chocolate craving snack!
I purchase the dark chocolate and keep in freezer. Anytime I want chocolate I take a small handful and munch! ;) great for baking as well! I love the taste of these chocolate chips!
Joi S.
I've used this brand a number of times for baking chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana bread. The taste is great, and they melt in your mouth. My absolute fav chocolate chips are by Ghirardelli 😋😋😋
Christine P.
Great for baking or snacking. I enjoy all variations but the white chocolate nor the peanut butter ones. They melt well and can create really nice ganache with them as well as cake balls outside. Butterscotch are the best.
Gabi V.
Bake a lot with my sister remake a lot of chocolate chip cookies and mold and they do fine I like the taste of it it's good. Sorry it's fun to make cookies the chocolate chips really hope that they fun I always eat one or two or lot while baking these are just really delicious I think they look good when melted and they taste good when baked
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
Who doesn't love chocolate chips? I just used some of these last night on my popcorn! They have great flavor and melted very well. This brand it very reliable and I recommend these to anybody baking, making trail mix, or wanting something sweet!
Tiffany R.
These are a staple in our house, we always have a jar filled with them. Whether I'm baking up a batch of fresh cookies from scratch, Saturday morning pancakes, or a quick microwave mug cookie for a midnight snack, we have to have them in stock.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
I usually have these they are great for topping and specially for baking I love homemade chocolate chip cookies I always reach for these sooo good and cupcake with chocolate and nuts yummy 😋 totally recommend buying!!
Courtney B.
Newbern, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toll House Morsels are perfect for baking or metlting to use as a dip! They taste absolutely amazing! I use them whenever I'm making something with chocolate. You can't beat the price either. Definitely something I will buy the rest of my life.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
I'm obsessed with chocolate, and this brand is pretty cheap. I just bought some mini semi sweet chocolate morsels and I actually am baking right now. You can never have enough chocolate chips so I added some more to the already made cookie mix!😍
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?