BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Usually my go-to chocolate chip for, well, just about anything. Very versatile. Love the flavor, it's great in baking, yogurt, or just a little snack ;) If you want a perfect chocolate chip oatmeal cookie, you won't be disappointed. Definitely recommend!
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
Tollhouse is the only brand of chocolate chips I buy! I've never had any issues with a bag. Consistent quality every time. My mom has used the cookie recipe on the bag for her chocolate chip cookies my whole life and everybody raves about them.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
This is what my mom always used to bake growing up , now I use it sometimes we both bake together we love the chocolate, it's amazing for baking but sometimes I would always sneak a few and eat them while we cooked 😂
Bria B.
I usually only use toll House brand now if I'm going to make my oreo truffles because the morsels melt really good! They are wonderful in cookies! They are about $1.98 or a bit more but it is worth every penny, i have not been disappointed yet.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these for baking. They taste so good and melt so easy for eating. They are good for the price and you can find them just about anywhere. Local grocery stores. I would buy again. Love them for baking with
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. They're big chocolate chips and they are great to eat plain or to add to chocolate chip cookies. They at whist filled with chocolate flavor and make cookies extra gooey. I buy these instead of chocolate chips now because of their size.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Nestle Tollhouse morsels are THE BEST to bake chocolate chip cookies with! Their recipe is the best and easy to follow. I get the most compliments from using these morsels. My stomach is rumbling just thinking about them. Gotta go get some now :)
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love chocolate chip, I put these toll house morsels in chocolate chip cookies, cakes, scones, pancakes, waffles, etc. They are yummy right out of the bag or in my goodies. It's chocolate, need I say more.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
I'm obsessed with chocolate, and this brand is pretty cheap. I just bought some mini semi sweet chocolate morsels and I actually am baking right now. You can never have enough chocolate chips so I added some more to the already made cookie mix!😍
Gabi V.
Bake a lot with my sister remake a lot of chocolate chip cookies and mold and they do fine I like the taste of it it's good. Sorry it's fun to make cookies the chocolate chips really hope that they fun I always eat one or two or lot while baking these are just really delicious I think they look good when melted and they taste good when baked
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?