BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion these are the best to use when you're baking I don't think that I would use another brand because he's worked so well and they're great value good flavoring and I would definitely recommend to others
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
I always make what my family calls "crack ups" with brown sugar and crackers with the chocolate! I will only use this brand, the flavor is super rich and spreads smoothly! I will be buying when I make my next batch!
Liah P.
Astoria, NY
An obvious classic go to. These melt down treat and do not overly sweeten cookies and brownies. Make a ganache or just throw these in some banana bread and you're good to go. For the high end flavor of these chips the price really can't be beat.
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
These are the only chocolate chips we use! My husband has also been known to sneak a handful (ok several) when he has a sweet tooth! They're the greatest thing for rewards and you don't have to keep candy in the house, which is always a bonus because I don't love munching on them and I don't have to fight the urge to eat a whole bag of nummy candy!
Ericca V.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. Im a baker so I'm constantly baking and these melt so nicely into my desserts. I've tried many other chocolate chips and some get hard after baking and I hate that. These are definitely my go to.
Ivy M.
north Providence, RI
These chocolate chips are the best. They have such a pure taste to them. They aren't to sweet or to bitter, they're just right. You can use these to make the best chocolate chip cookies. Everyone will ask about the chocolate chips that you use. I hope I helped and you won't regret buying these.
Danielle M.
My go too chocolate craving snack!
I purchase the dark chocolate and keep in freezer. Anytime I want chocolate I take a small handful and munch! ;) great for baking as well! I love the taste of these chocolate chips!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
No joke, I buy 2 bags of these chocolate chips at the store at least every other week. When my boyfriend and I visit home on the weekends, we always make chocolate chip pancakes before we hit the hay at night. (It's our comfort food.) They melt perfectly and pair pancakes sooo well. Five-stars!
Katherine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They are a really good chocolate chips specially if you're going to do cookies with chocolate. It come in a good size and they are pretty affordable. I eat them at least once a moth yes it is totally worth the price.
Victoria T.
Portland, OR
I use so many of these I buy them in bulk at Costco if that gives you an idea of how much I like them. These chocolate chips are of great quality, with none of that waxiness you see in cheaper brands. Perfect for cookies, granola, mixed into homemade trail mix, or just to munch on for a snack.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?