BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Claire C.
You really can't go wrong with Nestle Tollhouse (or 'Nes lay Toll ousa!' as Phoebe from Friends liked to say). These are always the best part of my homemade chocolate chips, great for melting and dipping strawberries, or just eating by themselves to kill a sweet craving without going overboard.
Liah P.
Astoria, NY
An obvious classic go to. These melt down treat and do not overly sweeten cookies and brownies. Make a ganache or just throw these in some banana bread and you're good to go. For the high end flavor of these chips the price really can't be beat.
Bethany B.
San diego, CA
During christmas i bake non stop lol it just puts me in the season spirit and not to mention my house smells like yummy goodness! These always taste so great in anything i make! I made the mistake of buying the store brand one before and it tasted SO DIFFERENT! I will never use any other brand!
Ashley O.
Hillsboro, OR
These are by far my favorite kind of chocolate to use in any barking recipes. It's very affordable. Every time I bake cookies I use these chips. They also have cookie recipes on the back. I definitely recommend
Barbie S.
League City, TX
Cookies, pancakes, bread, croissants, trail mix, you name it I have put Nestlé Semi-sweet morsels in it! I love that these have a great flavor without being too overpowering. They are the classic "chocolate chip" taste. They won't melt immediately making them good for trail mix or sneaking a few while cookie baking. These are my go-to for any chocolate enhancing cooking. Everything is better with chocolate!
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Mmmm I love love love Toll house!

I try to keep these around in case we want to make cookies but normally they end up in the freezer and everyone walks by and grabs a handful!

Only baking chocolate I will buy!
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love how easily they melt and just make anything they are added to taste 100% better. I made a knock off banana bread and some chip pancakes that were to die for, I even added bacon. Bacon and Nestle chocolate chips are a couple that needs to stay together. I will continue to buy this product!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These tasty morsels are great in cookies, sweet breads, banana muffins, pancakes and more! When I buy them I buy large bags because I go through them quickly! The flavor is awesome and I highly recommend these!
Carmella S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We buy Costco size bags and they don't even last very long in my house when I'm home. We love chocolate sooo much!!! And the other night in college, my roommates and I impulsively decided to make chocolate chip cookies at midnight and watch a movie!!! These chocolate chips are the way to go!!!!
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
I usually have these they are great for topping and specially for baking I love homemade chocolate chip cookies I always reach for these sooo good and cupcake with chocolate and nuts yummy 😋 totally recommend buying!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?