Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,362 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These are the best chocolate morsels to use when making homemade chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Not only do they work great and cookies you can use them and brownies cupcakes muffins and especially pancakes.
These are the chocolate chips I will always use for chocolate chip cookies, they taste delicious, they're cheap and they melt very nicely. They are not too bitter and not too sweet. I'd definitely purchase these over any other chocolate chips.
These are good for multiple things, chocolate chip cookies and they're even really easy to melt so you can use them to make childcare covered item or drizzle across popcorn. My favorite brand of chocolate chips!
Yum! I use these to make many chocolate dishes from cookies to chocolate covered strawberries. The flavor is rich and can be a great additive to delicious dishes. It is easy to melt for those desserts that require melted chocolate. I recommend this brand for any baker of any skill level.
When the holidays roll around this is my go to brand for all things sweet. The lush feel of melted chocolate on your tongue, the memories the smell of baking cookies releases in your mind. somehow these little pieces of chocolate goodness turns me into a little girl baking with my grandma.
Not going to lie, I sometimes just buy these as a snack, rather than ingredient to bake with. They are so addicting, especially when you've got a major sweet tooth going on. I buy them from time to time when I'm in the mood for some chocolate.
I feel like I am a bit of a chocolate chip snob because these are the only ones I will use. these are the best and the original. They are delicious and make the most amazing chocolate chip (Toll House) cookies. I use the recipe off the back of the package; the same recipe my mother used.
How do I even begin to describe how much I love chocolate? There is just something to be said about using quality baking ingredients when fixing desserts. I have tried generic store brand chocolate chips and always seem to be disappointed. When it truly matters - I grab a bag of toll house.
Some of my favorite chocolate chips to cook with. They melt well. Good flavors. I can buy that at almost any grocery store. The price is reasonable as well. I cook with them a few times a month. Defiantly recommend
i love these!! i use them for baking mostly but whenever i take them out, i can't help but eat a bunch on their own. I also like to put it into my ice cream and pancakes. These are the only chocolate chips i buy and i would definitely rebuy and also recommend them to others!!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos