BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I literally spent the entire holiday season baking cookies for myself along with friends and family! They have great flavor and can be used for cookies, pies and so much more! I probably spent more than a hundred dollars buying these babies everyweek!
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always keep a bag of these in the cabinet with my baking supplies. I love using these in chocolate chip cookies (recipe on bag), in my weekend pancakes, and just to munch on for a sweet treat. You know you are getting quality when you open up the bag.
Hannah M.
Memphis, TN
These are my go to chocolate chips when baking. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. To me they just taste better than some other brands plus they just happen to be on sale a lot. Any time I give someone one of my recipes that call for chocolate chips, I tell them to get these. Other brands just aren't the same.
Tara M.
Torrington, CT
These are a staple in any dessert that needs chocolate! I always follow the recipe on the back for the BEST chocolate chip cookies. I am a huge fan of chocolate and you can't go wrong with these. I never buy "store brand" chocolate chips because they just aren't the same. My great grandma and grandma have always used these and passed on their recipes and knowledge to me. Love them!
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
The only chocolate chips I've ever baked with! They're every bit as amazing as Ghirardelli, but not as expensive. Not only are they great for baking, but they're fantastic in pancakes or to make your own trail mix. I catch my kids sneaking them out of the cabinets and eating them alone too!
Sara M.
La Center, KY
These chocolate chips are so yummy! I always sneak a few. Depending on the store you get them from, they can be a little expensive. Chocolate chip cookies are popular in my house, so I get them often. I bought them at Walmart for a decent price.
Chelsea R.
I LOVE to bake. And I LOVE to bake cookies. Chocolate chip to be exact ;) I have tried other chocolate chips (some that are considered "fine" chocolate that are much more expensive) and I swear nothing compares to these! I also use the recipe on the back and it is simply perfection. Everyone I know that eats my cookies thinks they are amazing!
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Its a big package of chocolate chips. For those that bake a lot, its much more economical. Its great when you just need a cup here or there for different recipes. Its typical Toll House quality which is great. I can't get larger bags in my area, so this is the much cheaper route for my baking needs.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
My favorite snack is these and pretzels. It is sweet and salty and its perfect. It gives you just the right amount of chocolate. I take this snack to work a lot. These chocolate morsels are so tasty and paired with pretzels, you can't lose. I love these!
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Easy to melt. Easy to incorporate into any dessert. These are amazing. They are sold literally everywhere so there is no need to struggle to find them. Also, they aren't super expensive! They also aren't too sweet! I love to eat them straight out the bag!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?