BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara M.
La Center, KY
These chocolate chips are so yummy! I always sneak a few. Depending on the store you get them from, they can be a little expensive. Chocolate chip cookies are popular in my house, so I get them often. I bought them at Walmart for a decent price.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Its a big package of chocolate chips. For those that bake a lot, its much more economical. Its great when you just need a cup here or there for different recipes. Its typical Toll House quality which is great. I can't get larger bags in my area, so this is the much cheaper route for my baking needs.
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
My favorite snack is these and pretzels. It is sweet and salty and its perfect. It gives you just the right amount of chocolate. I take this snack to work a lot. These chocolate morsels are so tasty and paired with pretzels, you can't lose. I love these!
Ash L.
Is there really anyone who doesn't LOVE nestle chocolate chips? I don't think so because they is something seriously wrong if they don't! These are
The best chocolate chips out there you can have a homemade chocolate chip cookie with out them!
Phelicia M.
Whenever I need chocolate chips for a recipe this is the brand I go for. The taste is smooth and the chips handle heat well. There's no stale taste and the chips LOOK like chocolate (I've seen some that look waxy). And let's be honest- they're good to pop in your mouth for a little snack.
NICOLE R.
There's no such thing as home-made chocolate chip cookies without Nestlé Toll house Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels! Nothing compares to the rich, creamy way the morsels just melt in your mouth as you bite into a warm cookie fresh from the oven!
Erin M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great morsels for baking or just eating straight out of the bag. There are only two brands that I will buy for chocolate morsels and this is one of them. The flavor and texture is amazing and definitely worth trying if you have not already.
Joanne L.
Long Pond, PA
I love these chocolate chips we use these in the house for so many different recipes. They have a good flavor that's not to strong. They are worth the price every time. I recommend these to all my friends who are looking for a good chocolate chip to bake with.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Such a versatile ingredient, the possibilities are endless. Very convenient as they can be purchased in almost any store that sells food at a great price. Such a great flavor, I've repurchased several times over the years.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate chips not only taste great they can use in multiple recipes. The flavor is perfect not to sweet. I usually buy this product at any grocery store mainly Walmart or hyvee. I love making cookies 🍪, adding some chocolate chips to cakes.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?