BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maya J.
Longview, WA
I like these but I don't love them. They taste alright but to me they are too sugary rather than chocolatey. On the other hand though they pair really nicely with cookies and your budget so it's not a bad way to go. I buy these often and find them pretty satisfactory.
Lisa H.
North Liberty, IA
These make the best chocolate chip cookies and the best for other baked goods. I have tried generic chips before and was disappointed. There are many flavors to choose from. Dark, milk and white chocolate top the list. I will not try to take the cheaper way out again.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
These little things are heavenly! I use them to make baked smores in the oven ..sprinkle a few on a waffle or ice cream or pop a few into my mouth for a sweet little snack..my kiddo loves them too and likes to eat a few as a sweet snack as well. Small light and sweet!
Rosemia R.
Toll house morsels are the best chocolate chips that I use to make chocolate chip cookies. The flavor of these chocolate chips are great. The price of this bag of chocolate chips is great to. The quality and taste of these chips like a high end bag of chocolate chips.
Alyssa Z.
Plano, TX
For as long as I can remember, these have been my favorite chocolate chips, I use them in cakes, cookies, to melt and dip strawberries into. they're great for anything! my grandma used them, then my mom, and now me! definitely suggest them, if you've never used them!
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Yes! This is the bomb! I can never make a chocolate cake without toll house! It is great to mix with the dough or to add to my chocolate chip cookies or to my cupcakes! I algo use it in brownies and for chocolate cheesee cakes. If i could id give it more than 5 stars
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
I love using these for baking everything from cookies to pancakes. I normally buy them from Walmart. I think they are reasonably price and their flavor is good. They work well in cookies and especially amazing in pancakes. I completely plan on purchasing them again.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
Words cannot describe how much I love these! The price at my grocery store is unbeatable. I love Hersey kisses but this stuff is delicious. Even though I don't it as often, when I do I can't just have a small amount. I love making chocolate chip pancakes with these.
Stefanie T.
Garner, NC
These are the best!!! - The only brand that melts just perfectly - and has the perfect chocolate taste in all my baked goods! My daughter loves them in her pancakes! Of course they are more expensive than the store brands- but trust me!- they are worth every penny!
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
Honestly a classic ingredient and snack! I buy a pack of these at any grocery store, and it's always the perfect amount to use in recipes and as snacks! A pack of these last me about 2 weeks, and I definitely recommend these than any other brand of chocolate chips!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?