BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. I use them every time I'm baking. They are great in cookies, cakes and even milkshakes. The price of these chocolate chips are amazing there so affordable. I recommend these chocolate chips to my family all the time.
Ioana R.
Perfect for baking! Putting into pancakes for extra yumminess or just melting them to add to other desserts or to dip fresh fruit in. Not too sweet, I'd actually recommend melting these with some lavender syrup and enjoying that with some beignets (;
Megan G.
This is the only brand that I use to bake with. The flavor is great and the product melts wonderfully. This is a family favorite. The store brands just do not compare to the quality of Nestle Toll House. I would definitely continue to buy these!
Erin C.
Madison, NJ
Absolute best chocolate chips for cookies! Melt beautifully, but don't harden when the cookies cool. Cheap, and one bag can make a few batches. Plus, who doesn't love snacking on the chocolate while baking? ;)
Joi S.
I've used this brand a number of times for baking chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana bread. The taste is great, and they melt in your mouth. My absolute fav chocolate chips are by Ghirardelli 😋😋😋
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Usually my go-to chocolate chip for, well, just about anything. Very versatile. Love the flavor, it's great in baking, yogurt, or just a little snack ;) If you want a perfect chocolate chip oatmeal cookie, you won't be disappointed. Definitely recommend!
Bria B.
I usually only use toll House brand now if I'm going to make my oreo truffles because the morsels melt really good! They are wonderful in cookies! They are about $1.98 or a bit more but it is worth every penny, i have not been disappointed yet.
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Mmmm I love love love Toll house!

I try to keep these around in case we want to make cookies but normally they end up in the freezer and everyone walks by and grabs a handful!

Only baking chocolate I will buy!
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
Tollhouse is the only brand of chocolate chips I buy! I've never had any issues with a bag. Consistent quality every time. My mom has used the cookie recipe on the bag for her chocolate chip cookies my whole life and everybody raves about them.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
These are the best chocolate chips around! I have been using them for years in chocolate chip cookies, coating items in chocolate, and pancakes. These are priced at a reasonable level. I would pay more for them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?