BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
These are so good by themselves as they are when added to a homemade waffle or pancake!!! I just love chocolate and these are savory and pleasing to my tastebuds! I snack on these by themselves from time to time
Tiffany M.
Always used in my family when baking anything that involves some chocolate. Great taste and great price. Never used anything else. I love the size value you get its like just the right amount. Great for cookies and more. I recommend everyone try them!
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. I use them every time I'm baking. They are great in cookies, cakes and even milkshakes. The price of these chocolate chips are amazing there so affordable. I recommend these chocolate chips to my family all the time.
Shanti A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing. I always use these when making chocolate covered strawberries. I put them in a bowl and put that book on top of a little pot with boiling water and just mix until it melts and dip away. I also use it as a drizzle on my cheesecakes.
Ioana R.
Perfect for baking! Putting into pancakes for extra yumminess or just melting them to add to other desserts or to dip fresh fruit in. Not too sweet, I'd actually recommend melting these with some lavender syrup and enjoying that with some beignets (;
Jennifer K.
I genuinely believe these are the very best chocolate chips to make cookies with. They are far superior compared to other chocolate chips. Like others, they are a little more pricey than store brand, but absolutely worth it.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This product is an essential for holiday time. This product is great for baking home made cookies! Also can be used melted and create a great dessert. You can also melt the chocolate and use it for hot chocolate it's super yummy!!
Arianna L R.
Kingsville, TX
Love this chocolate I do my double chocolate chip lattes at home with this, and my strawberry dipped in chocolate as well as my chocolate chip cookies,
Always get the at my local Walmart or, really recommend them.
lilia D.
Wheaton, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the size! Perfect for baking chocolate chip muffins. Very affordable. We also use them to make chocolate chip pancakes. A bag usually lasts us about 2 months. Kids love to snack on a couple as a special treat.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
Don't settle for the cheaper brands and splurge a little on the toll house! These make the best chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip pancakes I've ever had! Admittedly, I put too many chocolate chips on my pancakes, but what's wrong with that?!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?