BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Danielle Marie K.
Temecula, CA
My go to chocolate chips! We usually buy the big bags from #Costco. I'll use it for cookies or muffins. I'll even try and find a recipe that calls for chocolate chips so I can use these. My husband usually just eats it straight the jar we put it in!
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
These are very good for Christmas baking! CON - I bought a bag during the after Christmas sale and it was unopened in my cupboard for about 2 months and they didn't look to good, so I through them away. So try to use them right away or within a month.
María H.
Oologah, OK
Yummmm!! That's all I have to say. These are my favorite!! Especially when it comes to making cookies!! They are tremendously sweet. And make your taste buds so happy.
Jaclyn S.
Kaukauna, WI
These chocolate chips are the best. They have the best recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies. They are the perfect cookie soft and hard at the same time. I have never bought another brand. A small handful is perfect for a sweet quick snack.
Nicole Y.
The best chocolate chips you can find! They melt perfectly in cookies or on their own. I make chocolate croissants with these once a month for work. So delicious! I also love dipping strawberries in the melted chips!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This product is an essential for holiday time. This product is great for baking home made cookies! Also can be used melted and create a great dessert. You can also melt the chocolate and use it for hot chocolate it's super yummy!!
Pat C.
Los mejores chocolatitos para mis cookies! Los compro en walmart y siempre semi amargos. El precio es bueno porque son de buena calidad. Preparo una vez al mes alguna receta con estos... Recomendado completamente!
Tiffany M.
Always used in my family when baking anything that involves some chocolate. Great taste and great price. Never used anything else. I love the size value you get its like just the right amount. Great for cookies and more. I recommend everyone try them!
Kiera W.
These are so delicious! The best kind of chocolate chips to put in cookies. Way better than the store brand alternatives. So delicious and sweet. These are the only chocolate chips I use. Definitely will repurchase
lilia D.
Wheaton, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the size! Perfect for baking chocolate chip muffins. Very affordable. We also use them to make chocolate chip pancakes. A bag usually lasts us about 2 months. Kids love to snack on a couple as a special treat.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?