BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is one ingredient you don't want to be out of stock in he pantry...if you have a sweet tooth craving just melt some morsels and dip anything from strawberries to pretzels in it! Or spice up your morning routine with these added to a batch of pancakes or muffins, could life get any sweeter? :)
Alisha G.
Barling, AR
Toll House Morsels are the best chocolate chips for baking cookies. The semi-sweet morsels make the cookies delicious! When you bite into a cookie with Toll House chocolate chips you just want to savor the taste!
Christine S.
I bake a lot of cookies and these are seriously the best chocolate chips. After trying Hershey's and Ghirardelli chips and trying store brand I have decided Toll House are my top choice for flavor and melting.
Emily L.
Pasadena, TX
These are the best chocolate chips for cookies they make cookies taste 10 times better it's better than the knockoffs and way better than chopping up a chocolate bar. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Gissel C.
Best Chocolate chips. I mostly use them when I make chocolate chip cookies. But I also tend to give my nephews and nieces some when they are around. They can be found at any store. & I Recommend Anyone To Try It.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Best morsels to use for baking. My whole family loves eating these in their pancakes. These are much sweeter than other brands. Very affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this to others to give it a try.
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are hands down the only chocolate chips that I buy. I seem to always have a bag on hand in my baking cabinet. The semi-sweet work great in everything from cupcakes and pancakes to cookies and yogurt toppings. The possibilities are endless! My personal favorite though is to place a few morsels on a graham cracker with peanut butter. Pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy the gooey deliciousness!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Who doesn't love Tollhouse chocolate morsels. They make my baking for the holidays or anytime easy convenient and they taste so creamy and yummy. I never buy the generic brand because these are so good and the price is just perfect for what they are.
LaShara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These semi sweet morsels are a great add in to cookies , brownies , or any type of pastry you are making they are so good and arena perfect add in. These are very balanced out in sweetness and are very light and can be eaten straight from the bag I love the little morsels.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
These are very good for Christmas baking! CON - I bought a bag during the after Christmas sale and it was unopened in my cupboard for about 2 months and they didn't look to good, so I through them away. So try to use them right away or within a month.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?