BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these for baking. They taste so good and melt so easy for eating. They are good for the price and you can find them just about anywhere. Local grocery stores. I would buy again. Love them for baking with
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
These are the best chocolate chips around! I have been using them for years in chocolate chip cookies, coating items in chocolate, and pancakes. These are priced at a reasonable level. I would pay more for them.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
I'm obsessed with chocolate, and this brand is pretty cheap. I just bought some mini semi sweet chocolate morsels and I actually am baking right now. You can never have enough chocolate chips so I added some more to the already made cookie mix!😍
Clarice F.
I always contemplate on whether I should buy my local grocery's chocolate chips, or buy nestle toll house's. Eventually I often go with Nestle's cause it tastes sooo dreamy! It's great alone or baking! You'll end up with something scrumptious always.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite chocolate chips. They're perfect in recipes or on their own. They even come in the mini size. They taste delicious and aren't the worst price either. I would recommend these to others for sure!
Liah P.
Astoria, NY
An obvious classic go to. These melt down treat and do not overly sweeten cookies and brownies. Make a ganache or just throw these in some banana bread and you're good to go. For the high end flavor of these chips the price really can't be beat.
Jenna T.
Yorkville, IL
I'm obsessed with these! I eat them every morning for breakfast. I have vanilla Greek yogurt with a tbsp of these and peanut butter. It tastes just like cookie dough. Definitely try these, you won't regret it!
Nikki O.
I love using these chocolate chips when I'm baking for the holidays I always pick these up because i know i will be baking. And the chocolate chips are just so sweet and comes in different flavors of chocolate.
Nina R.
Fort Campbell , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Add some of these when your making Rice Krispies or cookies. You can even add it to your cupcake mix. It works so well with either of those options. Or just eat it by itself! Not too many though they're sweet
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
This is what my mom always used to bake growing up , now I use it sometimes we both bake together we love the chocolate, it's amazing for baking but sometimes I would always sneak a few and eat them while we cooked 😂
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?