BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Who doesn't love Tollhouse chocolate morsels. They make my baking for the holidays or anytime easy convenient and they taste so creamy and yummy. I never buy the generic brand because these are so good and the price is just perfect for what they are.
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are hands down the only chocolate chips that I buy. I seem to always have a bag on hand in my baking cabinet. The semi-sweet work great in everything from cupcakes and pancakes to cookies and yogurt toppings. The possibilities are endless! My personal favorite though is to place a few morsels on a graham cracker with peanut butter. Pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy the gooey deliciousness!
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Best morsels to use for baking. My whole family loves eating these in their pancakes. These are much sweeter than other brands. Very affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this to others to give it a try.
Gissel C.
Best Chocolate chips. I mostly use them when I make chocolate chip cookies. But I also tend to give my nephews and nieces some when they are around. They can be found at any store. & I Recommend Anyone To Try It.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love these I use them to make cookies and cakes and I even eat them plan sometimes I love this brand they taste very good I would most definitely recommend this specific brand it's affordable a really good value
LaShara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These semi sweet morsels are a great add in to cookies , brownies , or any type of pastry you are making they are so good and arena perfect add in. These are very balanced out in sweetness and are very light and can be eaten straight from the bag I love the little morsels.
Amanda C.
Best chocolate chips, hands down. For a classic chocolate chip cookie, this is the chocolate chip you want in those cookies. Get at any grocery store for a decent price. So worth getting for the next time you bake.
shakira m.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love chocolate so much, and i can eat a whole bag of these, and they're so good & using these in cooking is even greater, using these in chocolate chip cookies are great, along with the generic brand at the local grocery stores around you, these being the original are SO good eaten alone or with something, or mixed with something, they're just too good
Anjanee P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best milk chocolate chips in the world. I love baking with these because there just the right size, they taste so good, they aren't so expensive and they melt easy. I always get these there my go to chocolate!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Whenever I make chocolate chip cookies I ALWAYS use these chocolate morsels. They are so good and melt perfectly in the cookie. So that way when they come out of the oven they are chocolatey. I would never use any other type of chocolate chips to put in my cookies. This is the best.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?