BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amber B.
Only chocolate chips my family buys! Fairly reasonably priced. Taste is rich and smooth. They don't leave a funny after taste in your mouth. They aren't waxy either. Most definitely worth the money no matter which type of chocolate chip is your favorite.
Gabrielle D.
Jacksonville, FL
I always have to have these on hand. They are awesome in pancakes, cookies & melted and drizzled over ice cream.
I'd have to say my favorite recipe that I have used them in would be oreo truffles. So delish if you love chocolate, totally check into it!!!
Mariah F.
Bellevue, NE
I have to admit, I have a problem. I am a chocolateaholic. On many occasions I find myself eating these right outta the bag BY THE HANDFUL. My mom often yells at me to eat some celery instead, but I cannot resist. The chocolate calls to me. These are amazing in brownies, cookies, and ice cream! Or if you wanna get fancy, melt some and did some fruit in it!
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'll admit it: I eat these by the handful (; they're so yummy and just a small handful is good is you're craving chocolate. But I also love adding them into receipes,. They've been in family recipes for years, I don't think you can go wrong with these.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
These are very good for Christmas baking! CON - I bought a bag during the after Christmas sale and it was unopened in my cupboard for about 2 months and they didn't look to good, so I through them away. So try to use them right away or within a month.
Dana R.
The Toll House semi-sweet chips are so wonderful. They are a perfect little bite of chocolate for satisfying a sudden urge and they melt so wonderfully in cookies. I also make a killer rocky road fudge with these little babies (and butterscotch chips). I always have a bag in my pantry. ALWAYS.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Who doesn't love Tollhouse chocolate morsels. They make my baking for the holidays or anytime easy convenient and they taste so creamy and yummy. I never buy the generic brand because these are so good and the price is just perfect for what they are.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is one ingredient you don't want to be out of stock in he pantry...if you have a sweet tooth craving just melt some morsels and dip anything from strawberries to pretzels in it! Or spice up your morning routine with these added to a batch of pancakes or muffins, could life get any sweeter? :)
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Best morsels to use for baking. My whole family loves eating these in their pancakes. These are much sweeter than other brands. Very affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this to others to give it a try.
Christine S.
I bake a lot of cookies and these are seriously the best chocolate chips. After trying Hershey's and Ghirardelli chips and trying store brand I have decided Toll House are my top choice for flavor and melting.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?