BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Joi S.
I've used this brand a number of times for baking chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana bread. The taste is great, and they melt in your mouth. My absolute fav chocolate chips are by Ghirardelli 😋😋😋
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
These are the only chocolate chips we use! My husband has also been known to sneak a handful (ok several) when he has a sweet tooth! They're the greatest thing for rewards and you don't have to keep candy in the house, which is always a bonus because I don't love munching on them and I don't have to fight the urge to eat a whole bag of nummy candy!
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
Tollhouse is the only brand of chocolate chips I buy! I've never had any issues with a bag. Consistent quality every time. My mom has used the cookie recipe on the bag for her chocolate chip cookies my whole life and everybody raves about them.
Victoria T.
Portland, OR
I use so many of these I buy them in bulk at Costco if that gives you an idea of how much I like them. These chocolate chips are of great quality, with none of that waxiness you see in cheaper brands. Perfect for cookies, granola, mixed into homemade trail mix, or just to munch on for a snack.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
These are the only brand of chocolate chips that I buy. I grew up with it this way and now I can't have it any other way. The taste is perfect. It is not bitter. You get a wonderful, desirable flavor that you can use whenever chocolate is called for.
Claire C.
You really can't go wrong with Nestle Tollhouse (or 'Nes lay Toll ousa!' as Phoebe from Friends liked to say). These are always the best part of my homemade chocolate chips, great for melting and dipping strawberries, or just eating by themselves to kill a sweet craving without going overboard.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Old school love right here - remember when you baked cookies and you are almost the whole bag ? I still do! I just wish they would bring bag they're chocolate ! They had them for Christmas and they were sooooo good!
Barbie S.
League City, TX
Cookies, pancakes, bread, croissants, trail mix, you name it I have put Nestlé Semi-sweet morsels in it! I love that these have a great flavor without being too overpowering. They are the classic "chocolate chip" taste. They won't melt immediately making them good for trail mix or sneaking a few while cookie baking. These are my go-to for any chocolate enhancing cooking. Everything is better with chocolate!
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion these are the best to use when you're baking I don't think that I would use another brand because he's worked so well and they're great value good flavoring and I would definitely recommend to others
Haley W.
I absolutely love these mini morsels. Whenever I make chocolate chip pancakes or muffins, these are always the top choice. They're not too sweet yet not too bitter. With pancakes, I add these and a few drops of vanilla extract and it makes the best chocolate chip pancakes I have ever tasted.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back