BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Caitlin C.
Cmbrlnd Frnce, TN
These are what memories taste like. When I get a bag of these, I'm transported to my Oma's kitchen baking cookies. They are great. I feel like you can cut corners by purchasing generic brand baking supplies, but this is one that you need the name brand
Elaine R.
Nestle semi-sweet morsels are an all time favorite. How can you resist a tollhouse cookie coming right out of the oven with those yummy melted morsels when you take a bite. They are also great to use in making fudge and melting chocolate and dipping strawberries, marshmallow and angel food cake into it. mmmmmm
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Love to use these when I'm making some quick home s'mores! They taste great and you can use them with practically anything you're doing.. From cookies, to chocolate milk.. You name it. Great product for a great price
Monica D.
Ever since I was younger my momma made home made chocolate chip cookies the night before christmas and this is the brand she would use. These are the best tasting chocolate chips ever! I will always use this brand because it brings back the best memories of my childhood and they have the best flavor!!
Crystal S.
For this past mothers day I made chocolate covered strawberries and these chocolate morsels were great. The texture of it melted was so easy to use, I have tried other, which I will not state but those didn't come out so great. Also great when you want something sweet, all you have to do is munch on one.
Nancy A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use Nestle chips all the time when baking cookies for or with my nieces and family members. It is a good basic chip for everyday use, but I will use a higher end chocolate when baking something a little more fancy.
Yuko S.
Louisville, KY
I use these in all sorts of baked projects. I've especially grown fond of them for making chocolate covered pretzels!
Be careful not to let the chocolate seize, though. I typically eliminate water from the process by microwaving in a ceramic bowl. The bowl from the baby cakes chocolate warmer is great.
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
Which one is your favorite? And our house when I make chocolate chip cookies I have a cup of each and our cookies I think there are more chips then cookie dough. The combination of sizes and flavors are just so awesome. Everybody wants the recipe and things that I've done something crazy and different.
Carly H.
Ambridge, PA
I love the Nestle chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. It is my go-to for making homemade cookies, and they always turn out perfectly, but I think Nestle's brand is the worst chocolate out there. I really wish grocery stores would have more variety in the choices of chocolate in the baking aisle, because Nestle's chocolate is just so bland...
Sarah S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are my go to, keep a couple round the house, use em in my baking. They melt down real nice and smooth, they provide a nice change in chocolate chip cookies instead of straight up drops and when I want a little something to tide me over but not a full bar, I can just dip my hand in and get a few.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?