BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tiffany R.
These are a staple in our house, we always have a jar filled with them. Whether I'm baking up a batch of fresh cookies from scratch, Saturday morning pancakes, or a quick microwave mug cookie for a midnight snack, we have to have them in stock.
Jeanette H.
San Antonio, TX
Not only do I use them for baking cookies and use them to dip strawberries and pretzels, they a perfect little snack too. My kids love them and the price is affordable. These are definitely on my grocery list!
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion these are the best to use when you're baking I don't think that I would use another brand because he's worked so well and they're great value good flavoring and I would definitely recommend to others
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These tasty morsels are great in cookies, sweet breads, banana muffins, pancakes and more! When I buy them I buy large bags because I go through them quickly! The flavor is awesome and I highly recommend these!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like to use these and pancakes their way better than the knock off brand I would never ever buy the cheap ones ever again. These are also pretty cheap I wouldn't say it's a bad price at all I would repurchase
Heather B.
Ashcamp , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these for baking. They taste so good and melt so easy for eating. They are good for the price and you can find them just about anywhere. Local grocery stores. I would buy again. Love them for baking with
Cyra-ann Q.
Kailua, HI
These are my go to chocolates for everything! These are especially amazing in my oatmeal chocolate Krispy cookies so yummy! I also put these in my pancakes! I tried other brands of chocolates but these are the BEST !! Definitely recommend these!
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love how easily they melt and just make anything they are added to taste 100% better. I made a knock off banana bread and some chip pancakes that were to die for, I even added bacon. Bacon and Nestle chocolate chips are a couple that needs to stay together. I will continue to buy this product!
Christine P.
Great for baking or snacking. I enjoy all variations but the white chocolate nor the peanut butter ones. They melt well and can create really nice ganache with them as well as cake balls outside. Butterscotch are the best.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. They're big chocolate chips and they are great to eat plain or to add to chocolate chip cookies. They at whist filled with chocolate flavor and make cookies extra gooey. I buy these instead of chocolate chips now because of their size.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?