Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These are a staple in our house, we always have a jar filled with them. Whether I'm baking up a batch of fresh cookies from scratch, Saturday morning pancakes, or a quick microwave mug cookie for a midnight snack, we have to have them in stock.
Not only do I use them for baking cookies and use them to dip strawberries and pretzels, they a perfect little snack too. My kids love them and the price is affordable. These are definitely on my grocery list!
In my opinion these are the best to use when you're baking I don't think that I would use another brand because he's worked so well and they're great value good flavoring and I would definitely recommend to others
These tasty morsels are great in cookies, sweet breads, banana muffins, pancakes and more! When I buy them I buy large bags because I go through them quickly! The flavor is awesome and I highly recommend these!
I like to use these and pancakes their way better than the knock off brand I would never ever buy the cheap ones ever again. These are also pretty cheap I wouldn't say it's a bad price at all I would repurchase
Love these for baking. They taste so good and melt so easy for eating. They are good for the price and you can find them just about anywhere. Local grocery stores. I would buy again. Love them for baking with
These are my go to chocolates for everything! These are especially amazing in my oatmeal chocolate Krispy cookies so yummy! I also put these in my pancakes! I tried other brands of chocolates but these are the BEST !! Definitely recommend these!
I love how easily they melt and just make anything they are added to taste 100% better. I made a knock off banana bread and some chip pancakes that were to die for, I even added bacon. Bacon and Nestle chocolate chips are a couple that needs to stay together. I will continue to buy this product!
Great for baking or snacking. I enjoy all variations but the white chocolate nor the peanut butter ones. They melt well and can create really nice ganache with them as well as cake balls outside. Butterscotch are the best.
I love these. They're big chocolate chips and they are great to eat plain or to add to chocolate chip cookies. They at whist filled with chocolate flavor and make cookies extra gooey. I buy these instead of chocolate chips now because of their size.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos