BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love chocolate chip, I put these toll house morsels in chocolate chip cookies, cakes, scones, pancakes, waffles, etc. They are yummy right out of the bag or in my goodies. It's chocolate, need I say more.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like to use these and pancakes their way better than the knock off brand I would never ever buy the cheap ones ever again. These are also pretty cheap I wouldn't say it's a bad price at all I would repurchase
Emily J.
Columbus, OH
These chips are so multi functional for any recipe! They are perfect for melting, to add to cookies, or just to pop in for a quick snack! The flavor is rich and smooth and would highly recommend this product for all of your chocolate baking needs!
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love how easily they melt and just make anything they are added to taste 100% better. I made a knock off banana bread and some chip pancakes that were to die for, I even added bacon. Bacon and Nestle chocolate chips are a couple that needs to stay together. I will continue to buy this product!
Ericca V.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. Im a baker so I'm constantly baking and these melt so nicely into my desserts. I've tried many other chocolate chips and some get hard after baking and I hate that. These are definitely my go to.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion these are the best to use when you're baking I don't think that I would use another brand because he's worked so well and they're great value good flavoring and I would definitely recommend to others
Lauren M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect for baking a well as putting in belgian waffles. However, I will warn you that it's difficult to bake with them... only because it's difficult to put them in the recipe and not sneak some for yourself! Perfect for homemade cookies and other baking recipes.
Clarice F.
I always contemplate on whether I should buy my local grocery's chocolate chips, or buy nestle toll house's. Eventually I often go with Nestle's cause it tastes sooo dreamy! It's great alone or baking! You'll end up with something scrumptious always.
Danielle M.
My go too chocolate craving snack!
I purchase the dark chocolate and keep in freezer. Anytime I want chocolate I take a small handful and munch! ;) great for baking as well! I love the taste of these chocolate chips!
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
I'm obsessed with chocolate, and this brand is pretty cheap. I just bought some mini semi sweet chocolate morsels and I actually am baking right now. You can never have enough chocolate chips so I added some more to the already made cookie mix!😍
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?