BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Carmella S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We buy Costco size bags and they don't even last very long in my house when I'm home. We love chocolate sooo much!!! And the other night in college, my roommates and I impulsively decided to make chocolate chip cookies at midnight and watch a movie!!! These chocolate chips are the way to go!!!!
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Nestle Tollhouse morsels are THE BEST to bake chocolate chip cookies with! Their recipe is the best and easy to follow. I get the most compliments from using these morsels. My stomach is rumbling just thinking about them. Gotta go get some now :)
Victoria T.
Portland, OR
I use so many of these I buy them in bulk at Costco if that gives you an idea of how much I like them. These chocolate chips are of great quality, with none of that waxiness you see in cheaper brands. Perfect for cookies, granola, mixed into homemade trail mix, or just to munch on for a snack.
Bria B.
I usually only use toll House brand now if I'm going to make my oreo truffles because the morsels melt really good! They are wonderful in cookies! They are about $1.98 or a bit more but it is worth every penny, i have not been disappointed yet.
Barbie S.
La Porte, TX
Cookies, pancakes, bread, croissants, trail mix, you name it I have put Nestlé Semi-sweet morsels in it! I love that these have a great flavor without being too overpowering. They are the classic "chocolate chip" taste. They won't melt immediately making them good for trail mix or sneaking a few while cookie baking. These are my go-to for any chocolate enhancing cooking. Everything is better with chocolate!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
No joke, I buy 2 bags of these chocolate chips at the store at least every other week. When my boyfriend and I visit home on the weekends, we always make chocolate chip pancakes before we hit the hay at night. (It's our comfort food.) They melt perfectly and pair pancakes sooo well. Five-stars!
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
These are the only chocolate chips we use! My husband has also been known to sneak a handful (ok several) when he has a sweet tooth! They're the greatest thing for rewards and you don't have to keep candy in the house, which is always a bonus because I don't love munching on them and I don't have to fight the urge to eat a whole bag of nummy candy!
Katie M.
Garden City , NY
I always make what my family calls "crack ups" with brown sugar and crackers with the chocolate! I will only use this brand, the flavor is super rich and spreads smoothly! I will be buying when I make my next batch!
Ivy M.
N Providence, RI
These chocolate chips are the best. They have such a pure taste to them. They aren't to sweet or to bitter, they're just right. You can use these to make the best chocolate chip cookies. Everyone will ask about the chocolate chips that you use. I hope I helped and you won't regret buying these.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
I'm obsessed with chocolate, and this brand is pretty cheap. I just bought some mini semi sweet chocolate morsels and I actually am baking right now. You can never have enough chocolate chips so I added some more to the already made cookie mix!😍
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?