BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a must have! If you want the
best Chocolate Chip cookie, these are
the ones you need to buy. They make
the best Chocolate Chip cookie ever.
So when your doing your grocery shopping
Don't forget to put these in your cart. Great
with milk...🍪🍪🍪
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Necessity when you are making chocolate chip cookies, seven layer bars and super chocolately brownies. I even like to snack on them by themselves since they're so good. Always a good price and love the recipes on the packaging.
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
When adding these to baking, the morsels carry a subtle, sweet flavor that enriches your treat instead of overwhelming it. They can also be enjoyed by themselves as a snack, in which case they are delightfully bittersweet. They are a great in-between for lovers of sweet milk chocolate that can't quite handle the rich flavor of high cacao content in dark chocolate.
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great for more than just chocolate chip cookies. That being said, the recipe on the bag for chocolate chip cookies makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies. They are by far my favorite. And these morsels are delicious little snacks all on their own. :)
Monica D.
Ever since I was younger my momma made home made chocolate chip cookies the night before christmas and this is the brand she would use. These are the best tasting chocolate chips ever! I will always use this brand because it brings back the best memories of my childhood and they have the best flavor!!
Hannah H.
Wonderful chocolaty goodness. Bought them at a local grocery shop and remember my mom always using them in her cookies. They are a classic chocolate chip you find in all the good cookies. I would definitely buy again and again.
Crystal S.
For this past mothers day I made chocolate covered strawberries and these chocolate morsels were great. The texture of it melted was so easy to use, I have tried other, which I will not state but those didn't come out so great. Also great when you want something sweet, all you have to do is munch on one.
Elizabeth G.
Great chocolate for baking! I love making cookies with this chocolate, it tastes delicious. I buy them semi sweet and it makes the perfect chocolate chip cookies. I buy it at Walmart and it's pretty cheap too. Less than $3
Yuko S.
Louisville, KY
I use these in all sorts of baked projects. I've especially grown fond of them for making chocolate covered pretzels!
Be careful not to let the chocolate seize, though. I typically eliminate water from the process by microwaving in a ceramic bowl. The bowl from the baby cakes chocolate warmer is great.
Kenzie K.
I love using these to bake with! Anything from the classic chocolate chip cookies to toll house pie to chocolate chip pancakes! A little pricey at Walmart but I usually buy the big bag which is enough to last me for multiple recipes. I Definitely recommend!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?