BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
I'm obsessed with chocolate, and this brand is pretty cheap. I just bought some mini semi sweet chocolate morsels and I actually am baking right now. You can never have enough chocolate chips so I added some more to the already made cookie mix!😍
Katherine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They are a really good chocolate chips specially if you're going to do cookies with chocolate. It come in a good size and they are pretty affordable. I eat them at least once a moth yes it is totally worth the price.
Jenna T.
Yorkville, IL
I'm obsessed with these! I eat them every morning for breakfast. I have vanilla Greek yogurt with a tbsp of these and peanut butter. It tastes just like cookie dough. Definitely try these, you won't regret it!
Madeeha A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the heaven for chocolate!! I use them with home made baked cookies or cakes/cupcakes. I even use these in my hot chocolate to give it an extra taste! It's soo worth the price and the best product ever.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these for baking. They taste so good and melt so easy for eating. They are good for the price and you can find them just about anywhere. Local grocery stores. I would buy again. Love them for baking with
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to use these and pancakes their way better than the knock off brand I would never ever buy the cheap ones ever again. These are also pretty cheap I wouldn't say it's a bad price at all I would repurchase
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
I usually have these they are great for topping and specially for baking I love homemade chocolate chip cookies I always reach for these sooo good and cupcake with chocolate and nuts yummy 😋 totally recommend buying!!
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love how easily they melt and just make anything they are added to taste 100% better. I made a knock off banana bread and some chip pancakes that were to die for, I even added bacon. Bacon and Nestle chocolate chips are a couple that needs to stay together. I will continue to buy this product!
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
These are the best chocolate chips around! I have been using them for years in chocolate chip cookies, coating items in chocolate, and pancakes. These are priced at a reasonable level. I would pay more for them.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are there any other chocolate chips? These are the only ones we ever used in my house growing up, and now as an adult, they are the chips that I grab automatically at the store. They are delicious and melt perfectly!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?