BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Not only are these great chocolate chips for baking and that sort of thing they're really nice when you are craving something sweet and you want a little something to snack on. Personally my favorite use for the these are putting them in chocolate chip pancakes because they melt really well and they don't overpower and aren't too sweet when put in pancakes.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use these in all of my Chocolate Desserts. I have put these in Brownies, a PB Pie for my mom and cookies!! I find that these are better tasting than alot of other brands out there. The value is good too a bag of these usually runs for only $3 and this is a decent size bag. I highly recomend if your in need of some chocolate chips to choose Nestle Toll House.
Tanya S.
I've used this product since I was a young girl. One of my first memories of baking was with this product. It has stayed consistent over the years & I would choose it over any other brand any day . Bake a batch of cookies & try them out for yourselves.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
These are the best!! I always use this brand when buying chocolate chips. I use them in so many recipes (especially when I bake chocolate chip cookies). It is also a good little snack when I want something sweet. I measure out a serving to bring to work if I am craving something sweet. So yummy but not too sugary. Reasonably priced and able to purchase anywhere!
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
I love adding a handful of these to plain Greek yogurt with a drop of vanilla , spoonful of honey and peanut butter to create a high protein snack that tastes just like cookie dough! This brand is the best bc the chocolate is smooth, not too sweet, and just the right size for recipes so you don't feel like you're getting a huge chunk of chocolate.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Amazing brand to use for when you bake cookies and cakes! You can even melt it to dip things in such as strawberries, bananas, pretzels, and popcorn! They're really sweet and I always purchase this brand every time I need chocolate chips to bake my homemade cookies.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Best chocolate chips for many uses. For baking of course. Cookies and cupcakes and bars. Also great for melting to make candy or lollipops. Also great to just snack on alone or to ad to your trail mix. So many many uses but this hype and is the best. For quality and taste.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I literally spent the entire holiday season baking cookies for myself along with friends and family! They have great flavor and can be used for cookies, pies and so much more! I probably spent more than a hundred dollars buying these babies everyweek!
Hannah M.
Memphis, TN
These are my go to chocolate chips when baking. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. To me they just taste better than some other brands plus they just happen to be on sale a lot. Any time I give someone one of my recipes that call for chocolate chips, I tell them to get these. Other brands just aren't the same.
Amber N.
These are the best!! We use these for everything in my house. Cookies,cakes,fudge etc. love them!!! Very well worth the price. You can get these online or at almost any store. I would recommend these. My family will repurchase.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?