BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Denisha H.
London, KY
I make a lot of homemade candies and cookies, especially around the holidays, and when shopping for the perfect morsels to use in my recipes I often find myself purchasing the Toll House brand simply because they aren't as bitter as other brands I've purchased in the past.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Every time I see these I think of the episode on "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" when phebe wanted to recreate her grandmothers cookie recipe. she kept pronouncing the cookie like "Nestlé Tol-houso". Monica then figured out the cookies were from "Nestle Toll House" chocolate chip recipe.
Diana C.
Providence, RI
Loved these baby's , I usually use them to make chocolate chip pancakes and let me tell you they taste so good especially with a glass of milk on the side . I usually eat these on its own too , if you haven't try them I really recommend them your not going to regret it !!
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I don't cook with anything but Toll House Morsels! Price wise you are only going to pay a bit more than an off brand but much better. made with excellent ingredients and the bag is completely full (a problem you can have with off brands). Easy to find and several flavors!
Hilda M.
Norcross , Ga
I use nestle's original chocolate every time I bake brownies. It's the perfect touch. The flavor it adds is just right for all occasions. I've use this product for many years. What I love about the product is you can get it in any grocery store. I recommend this product.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are definitely without a doubt the best chocolate chips ever made. They make your recipes and desserts extra special with their rich , creamy deliciousness ! I would definitely recommend these chips for all your baking needs, especially Nestles toll house cookies .
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
These are one of my fav sweet treats. I use to bake a lot of home made cookies with these but as I started eating better I had to cut back. Fortunately a spoonful wing break your calorie bank so I get to still enjoy the smooth chocolate flavor a couple of times a month!
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
These are a classic and a staple product that someone can always find in my kitchen. They are not only used for baking but can be added to the morning oatmeal or yogurt on a day that I need a little bit more sweetness to start my day :). Everyone definitely needs these!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
When it comes to baking with chocolate toll house is my go to brand! The taste & quality is some of the best out there! It's also affordable for the quality of product. I like being able to rely on a product for being consistent & with toll house you get that. So yummy!
Vishakha B.
Dallas, TX
I love to bake and I always go to my pantry and grab a bag of these when I am craving those banana chocolate chip muffins! The dark chocolate ones have the perfect chocolate smell any chocoholic would love to have in the house. I also put them on some hot french toast!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?