BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Joanne L.
Long Pond, PA
I love these chocolate chips we use these in the house for so many different recipes. They have a good flavor that's not to strong. They are worth the price every time. I recommend these to all my friends who are looking for a good chocolate chip to bake with.
Erin M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great morsels for baking or just eating straight out of the bag. There are only two brands that I will buy for chocolate morsels and this is one of them. The flavor and texture is amazing and definitely worth trying if you have not already.
Ash L.
Is there really anyone who doesn't LOVE nestle chocolate chips? I don't think so because they is something seriously wrong if they don't! These are
The best chocolate chips out there you can have a homemade chocolate chip cookie with out them!
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Love these. not so great alone but an excellent add in to things when cooking. Lately I have been into using them to top chocolate chip muffins that you just bake in the oven. They are a fabulous compliment and make the muffins look stellar.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Such a versatile ingredient, the possibilities are endless. Very convenient as they can be purchased in almost any store that sells food at a great price. Such a great flavor, I've repurchased several times over the years.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate chips not only taste great they can use in multiple recipes. The flavor is perfect not to sweet. I usually buy this product at any grocery store mainly Walmart or hyvee. I love making cookies 🍪, adding some chocolate chips to cakes.
Nicole R.
There's no such thing as home-made chocolate chip cookies without Nestlé Toll house Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels! Nothing compares to the rich, creamy way the morsels just melt in your mouth as you bite into a warm cookie fresh from the oven!
Phelicia M.
Whenever I need chocolate chips for a recipe this is the brand I go for. The taste is smooth and the chips handle heat well. There's no stale taste and the chips LOOK like chocolate (I've seen some that look waxy). And let's be honest- they're good to pop in your mouth for a little snack.
Sharon S.
Love love love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. They are sweet and chocolatey. This is one of my top 3 brands that I turn to. I use them for cookies, muffins and cheesecakes. I have a hard time not snacking on some while baking.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
A classic!! I grew up with my mom baking in the kitchen and it was always with Nestle Toll House!! The smell is so nostalgic and the sweet taste is unbeatable. I've even eaten a handful (or two) of these on their own. They melt in your mouth and satisfy immediately. Delicious and traditional. This is all we use!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?