BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Anna L.
Brownfield, ME
I have been using Nestle Toll House ever since I started baking when I was five, and I don't think I could live without it. These morsels are perfect for a ton of different recipes, cookies, brownies, cake, or just eaten as a snack. These have been, and always will be a staple.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well-rounded chocolate chips that melt easily, work well incorporated into other desserts and are tasty all by themselves. They're sweet but not overwhelmingly so and are convenient to find at most grocery stores. If possible, I would recommend people looking for the four pound bag at a bulk foods places as you'll get a lot more for your dollar. They've been a classic for years for a reason!
Sarah H.
Las Cruces, NM
These chocolate chips are perfect for baking, especially making homemade chocolate chip cookies. They are not too sweet, nor over powering. They have the perfect consistency when they melt and aren't too runny, unless you load up your cookies with a ton of chocolate chips. 100% satisfied with these every time.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking and I won't use anything else. It adds just the right amount of sweetness and isn't overpowering at all. They are reasonably priced and able to be found anywhere you can get groceries. I also LOVE the mini chip versions!
Kaylee S.
I love these chocolate chips. I always buy this brand whether I am making fudge, chocolate chip cookies, or any dessert that involves chocolate. These are by far my favorite and I know that these are actually chocolate unlike those other brands that say "chocolate FLAVORED chips".
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I love love love getting these. I'm big on baking things and what better to use. I love using these chocolates to make homemade cookies, add a little chocolate into the mix and where can you go wrong. Also love using it in my hot chocolate, mix it in a little and add a little more chocolate to your life for something sweet at night
Paula R.
I love baking and make over 600 cookies every year at Christmas. I always have Nestle Chocolate in my house. I think they melt perfectly and are perfect for when you are making a dip or sauce. They are more expensive that some other brands, I'm not sure if that is because of the brand or the quality. My husband won't eat chocolate chip cookies unless they are the Toll House recipe.
Vanessa G.
These are my go-to chocolate chips for my baking needs. I have tried others, but none compare to the original Nestle Semi Sweets. I usually buy these in bulk at Costco in a 2lb bag since I use them so much. My favorite dish to make with these is good ole fashioned fudge. 😊
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are the perfect little chocolate chips for cookies and other baking goods, or even just eating a small handful at a time as a {unhealthy} snack. I can sometimes find store brand chocolate chips at a better price {which is the reason for the dock in 1 star}, but I typically grab the Toll House kind because they are just consistently amazing.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are some of my favorite semi sweet chocolates to bakes with, I love making chocolate chip cookies with these and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies also, so yummy..lol I sometimes sneak a few out of the bag an eat them lol... Not like a bunch but some !!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back