BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sugey n.
Not only do I use these for my chocolate chip cookies but I use them to melt and do chocolate covered strawberries with. They are delicious. Possibilities are endless you can do anything with these chocolate chips and put them in anything. So yummy.
Samantha V.
This is the basic ingredient of the perfect chocolate chip cookie. No other brand can compete with Nestle's Toll House chocolate chips. I've tried other brands over the years while baking, but cookies and any other foods have always tasted better when I used these. And they taste so good right out of the bag!!!
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have done a lot of baking in my short life and toll house semi sweet chocolate chips are my go to! They melt perfectly and always leave the treats tasting absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend these for baking!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a must have! If you want the
best Chocolate Chip cookie, these are
the ones you need to buy. They make
the best Chocolate Chip cookie ever.
So when your doing your grocery shopping
Don't forget to put these in your cart. Great
with milk...🍪🍪🍪
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i use this chocolate chips to make the best cookies and they add so much good flavor to the product. i recommend check youtube for recipes. i bought this product from my local grocery store. i recommend this for others!!
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
When adding these to baking, the morsels carry a subtle, sweet flavor that enriches your treat instead of overwhelming it. They can also be enjoyed by themselves as a snack, in which case they are delightfully bittersweet. They are a great in-between for lovers of sweet milk chocolate that can't quite handle the rich flavor of high cacao content in dark chocolate.
Ella J.
Houston, Texas
These are perfect for baking! They melt easily and take longer to burn. (Which is good if you are like me and forget about what you are baking) all I have to say is to make sure that you don't eat them by themselves because they don't taste quite as good then!
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
Best brand of chocolate chips. We always had a big bag in the freezer growing up. I love throwing a handful into milkshakes, melting for chocolate dipped strawberries, or baking into a chocolate chip cookie pie. Very tasty chocolate chips that are inexpensive. I can usually find a big bag at Costco for a steal.
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
I love love love eating these just straight out of the bag. Whenever I have extra of these, I usually get some ice cream with whip cream on top and just pile a lot of these on it. It is so good that way, especially when you have mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
I grew up in a Toll House household - my mom only used Toll House Semi-Sweet morsels in her cookies, and used the recipe from the bag. I even remember the old commercial jingle! Now that I'm a mom, I love using the milk chocolate morsels for my cookies, with their creamier texture, but my mom is still using semi sweet, and I never turn her cookies down, either!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?