BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
These are so good in Crapes. Mmm I use them every Sunday morning me and my kids make breakfast for the family and these are a must have to add in the menu. Perfect for Crapes with a little dusting of powdered sugar!! Mm I can taste it just writing about it.
Katherine R.
LOVE this brand. It can be used in soooo many ways. Great flavors. Not expensive. Great value. It won't let you down with what you're making. It can be bought at Walmart, grocery stores, etc. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Dana K.
Pflugerville, TX
I cannot imagine making chocolate chip cookies with any other chocolate chip than Toll house!! They are the only chocolate chips that my grandma ever used so it seems like a no brainer. The flavor is always dark and rich with the perfect blend of sweetness.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
These are the best chocolate chips, I make the cookie recipe on the back of the package several times a year and people think it's some secret recipe!! I have tried other brands but they don't seem to taste the same and I always end up going back to Nestle!
Alyssa B.
These are for a person that likes chocolate that is not too sweet or bitter. I use these from everything to chocolate chip cookies and fudge. These morsels are my first choice in choosing chocolate and I recommend these to anyone!
Shirene C.
Elon , NC
A classic ingredient when baking or when you want to make an easy batch of fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies. This will make enough for you and the neighbors for sure. They are also good as a snack by themselves. 👌
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my go to brand when I bake cookies. They are reasonably priced and are delicious. The semi sweet ones are tasty and not too sweet. Sometimes I like to mix different types in the same cookie. Keep these on hand in case you ever get the urge to bake :)
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i use this chocolate chips to make the best cookies and they add so much good flavor to the product. i recommend check youtube for recipes. i bought this product from my local grocery store. i recommend this for others!!
atk k.
These are amazing these can be used in so many things like dry trail mix made at home or even in baking, pancakes or even in cookies and enjoyable. I have used these in making chocolate bowl desserts and chocolate covered strawberry and they just taste amazing
Lynae S.
These are classic and the best for children chip cookies. I use these about once or twice every six months but for cookies. These are super affordable and super sweet. The value is awesome. I would recommend to all chocolate and chocolate chip cookie lovers
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?