BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Dana K.
Pflugerville, TX
I cannot imagine making chocolate chip cookies with any other chocolate chip than Toll house!! They are the only chocolate chips that my grandma ever used so it seems like a no brainer. The flavor is always dark and rich with the perfect blend of sweetness.
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have done a lot of baking in my short life and toll house semi sweet chocolate chips are my go to! They melt perfectly and always leave the treats tasting absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend these for baking!
atk k.
These are amazing these can be used in so many things like dry trail mix made at home or even in baking, pancakes or even in cookies and enjoyable. I have used these in making chocolate bowl desserts and chocolate covered strawberry and they just taste amazing
Shirene C.
Elon , NC
A classic ingredient when baking or when you want to make an easy batch of fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies. This will make enough for you and the neighbors for sure. They are also good as a snack by themselves. 👌
Savanna S.
Frankln Frnce, OH
This is a great product you can use them for a few different things! My favorite being making homemade chocolate chip cookies (which the recipe is on the back) also just eating them plain as well as melting it down.
This is a great thing to just have around.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a must have in every home haha!
I make a desert almost daily!
They melt so easy and are so smooth and tasty, I love these little chocolate goodies!
Nothing compares to these 💖💖💖
They are a must in your pantry!!!
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
This is the only brand of chocolate I like to bake with because even after melted or baked in something, they still hold a strong rich flavor! Makes it the best brand for homemade hot chocolate, even white hot chocolate.
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i use this chocolate chips to make the best cookies and they add so much good flavor to the product. i recommend check youtube for recipes. i bought this product from my local grocery store. i recommend this for others!!
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my go to brand when I bake cookies. They are reasonably priced and are delicious. The semi sweet ones are tasty and not too sweet. Sometimes I like to mix different types in the same cookie. Keep these on hand in case you ever get the urge to bake :)
Ella J.
Houston, Texas
These are perfect for baking! They melt easily and take longer to burn. (Which is good if you are like me and forget about what you are baking) all I have to say is to make sure that you don't eat them by themselves because they don't taste quite as good then!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?