BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alisha G.
Barling, AR
Toll House Morsels are the best chocolate chips for baking cookies. The semi-sweet morsels make the cookies delicious! When you bite into a cookie with Toll House chocolate chips you just want to savor the taste!
Eddie C.
Orange County
I began putting these guys in my pancakes in January and they make my pancakes so much better. My guy can't get enough of them. I don't mix them in the batter because it throws off the chocolate chip to batter ratio, so I wait until I've poured the batter into the pan and then I add the chips. Yummy!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This product is an essential for holiday time. This product is great for baking home made cookies! Also can be used melted and create a great dessert. You can also melt the chocolate and use it for hot chocolate it's super yummy!!
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are hands down the only chocolate chips that I buy. I seem to always have a bag on hand in my baking cabinet. The semi-sweet work great in everything from cupcakes and pancakes to cookies and yogurt toppings. The possibilities are endless! My personal favorite though is to place a few morsels on a graham cracker with peanut butter. Pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy the gooey deliciousness!
Nicole Y.
The best chocolate chips you can find! They melt perfectly in cookies or on their own. I make chocolate croissants with these once a month for work. So delicious! I also love dipping strawberries in the melted chips!
Doris F.
Beaumont , CA
If there was more stars Nestle would have them. These little morsels are the best! I use these in all my cookies, on top of brownies and even in my yogart. They are just the right amount of sweet without being over bearing. These morsels melt perfectly in cookies and are just yummy by the handful.
Dana R.
The Toll House semi-sweet chips are so wonderful. They are a perfect little bite of chocolate for satisfying a sudden urge and they melt so wonderfully in cookies. I also make a killer rocky road fudge with these little babies (and butterscotch chips). I always have a bag in my pantry. ALWAYS.
Ioana R.
Perfect for baking! Putting into pancakes for extra yumminess or just melting them to add to other desserts or to dip fresh fruit in. Not too sweet, I'd actually recommend melting these with some lavender syrup and enjoying that with some beignets (;
Mackenzie J.
These chocolates are the absolute best out there. They can be found at any grocery store and are fairly inexpensive. Obviously, they are delicious in cookies but I especially like them mixed with peanut butter on a spoon.
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
I love to bake with these or just eat them straight from the bag. They are good in traditional cookies and brownies. I don't think I would recommend trying to melt these down to form a liquid in the hopes of dipping things in the chocolate, gets a bit chunky. A bit waxy if you eat too much of them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back