BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
These are very good for Christmas baking! CON - I bought a bag during the after Christmas sale and it was unopened in my cupboard for about 2 months and they didn't look to good, so I through them away. So try to use them right away or within a month.
Sonia H.
Ok so, sometimes when I buy chocolate chips I have the habit of eating them all before I've had the chance to bake anything. That's my problem with Nestle's semi-sweet chocolate chips. The are actually a bit bitter to the taste. So, if you're buying this with the intention of eating them alone, don't up for the semi-sweet. Other than that, using them for baking or whatever else, is great. Particularly so if you are pairing them with something that is alright quite sweet on its own.
Mackenzie J.
These chocolates are the absolute best out there. They can be found at any grocery store and are fairly inexpensive. Obviously, they are delicious in cookies but I especially like them mixed with peanut butter on a spoon.
Shanti A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing. I always use these when making chocolate covered strawberries. I put them in a bowl and put that book on top of a little pot with boiling water and just mix until it melts and dip away. I also use it as a drizzle on my cheesecakes.
Dana R.
The Toll House semi-sweet chips are so wonderful. They are a perfect little bite of chocolate for satisfying a sudden urge and they melt so wonderfully in cookies. I also make a killer rocky road fudge with these little babies (and butterscotch chips). I always have a bag in my pantry. ALWAYS.
Doris F.
Beaumont , CA
If there was more stars Nestle would have them. These little morsels are the best! I use these in all my cookies, on top of brownies and even in my yogart. They are just the right amount of sweet without being over bearing. These morsels melt perfectly in cookies and are just yummy by the handful.
Nicole Y.
The best chocolate chips you can find! They melt perfectly in cookies or on their own. I make chocolate croissants with these once a month for work. So delicious! I also love dipping strawberries in the melted chips!
Jenna H.
I always use this to cook with! They are great and melt well inside baked goods. They are especially great for chocolate chip cookies and melted chocolate icing. They are really cheap too! I would recommend to any bakers who bake in bulk :)
María H.
Oologah, OK
Yummmm!! That's all I have to say. These are my favorite!! Especially when it comes to making cookies!! They are tremendously sweet. And make your taste buds so happy.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Whenever I make chocolate chip cookies I ALWAYS use these chocolate morsels. They are so good and melt perfectly in the cookie. So that way when they come out of the oven they are chocolatey. I would never use any other type of chocolate chips to put in my cookies. This is the best.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?