BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Arianna L R.
Kingsville, TX
Love this chocolate I do my double chocolate chip lattes at home with this, and my strawberry dipped in chocolate as well as my chocolate chip cookies,
Always get the at my local Walmart or, really recommend them.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love Toll house Morsels, they are delicious for one but there is so many different things you can do with them you can bake, you can your them as a garnish or you can just eat them by themselves as a little snack they are great and highly recommend
Pat C.
Los mejores chocolatitos para mis cookies! Los compro en walmart y siempre semi amargos. El precio es bueno porque son de buena calidad. Preparo una vez al mes alguna receta con estos... Recomendado completamente!
Ali Y.
Even if I make cookies or brownies from a mix, I always add at least half a bag of the chocolate chips to the batter. They're a good snack. They're super cheap. I put them in the freezer and eat them by themselves.
Eddie C.
Orange County
I began putting these guys in my pancakes in January and they make my pancakes so much better. My guy can't get enough of them. I don't mix them in the batter because it throws off the chocolate chip to batter ratio, so I wait until I've poured the batter into the pan and then I add the chips. Yummy!
Jenna H.
I always use this to cook with! They are great and melt well inside baked goods. They are especially great for chocolate chip cookies and melted chocolate icing. They are really cheap too! I would recommend to any bakers who bake in bulk :)
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
These are so good by themselves as they are when added to a homemade waffle or pancake!!! I just love chocolate and these are savory and pleasing to my tastebuds! I snack on these by themselves from time to time
Aileen D.
All the desserts I make tend to land on the really sweet side without adding this chocolate. So I like getting the semi-sweet ones because they're not a sugar kick to the face along with everything else... also in my mind it makes everything 'healthier'. I've found that it's not like a high end chocolate that's smooth and creamy, but it melts fine and it's great by itself when you need a little chocolate fix.
Doris F.
Beaumont , CA
If there was more stars Nestle would have them. These little morsels are the best! I use these in all my cookies, on top of brownies and even in my yogart. They are just the right amount of sweet without being over bearing. These morsels melt perfectly in cookies and are just yummy by the handful.
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are hands down the only chocolate chips that I buy. I seem to always have a bag on hand in my baking cabinet. The semi-sweet work great in everything from cupcakes and pancakes to cookies and yogurt toppings. The possibilities are endless! My personal favorite though is to place a few morsels on a graham cracker with peanut butter. Pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy the gooey deliciousness!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?