BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I use these in everything cookies, homemade trail mix, and during the holidays chocolate covered Oreos and pretzels. I used to melt bar chocolate but I find using these chips is much easier. It melts faster and I'm less likely to burn it
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried to go cheap and buy the store brand chocolate morsels but each time I regretted it. There's nothing better than toll house morsels. Dark chocolate is great and the best. They melt as they supposed to and taste good.
Emily-June P.
I use these anytime I need chocolate for baking! They're delicious and very affordable for all the goodies I make. They melt smoother than any other brands I've used. I would recommend this to anyone else who like to bake!
Trish F.
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of recipes. They are my favorite to use when making cookies, banana bread, muffins, etc. They are so gooey and sweet without being overwhelming. You can also find these in any grocery store and they're pretty affordable.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these chocolate chips. They are such good quality and I love to bake with these. They have great flavor. These are low cost and great value. I would love to recommend this to others! I have great experiences with this.
Michelle S.
My favorite morsel brand. You can use them to cook so much! I once had the craving for hot chocolate but didn't have any powder or syrup so I followed a YouTube recipe and melted some of these in a pot and it actually tasted great! They also make different flavors like white chocolate and caramel! These never fail!
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
I always use this brand in my homemade chocolate chip cookies. It's very affordable and just taste right for a good chocolate chip cookies. I use the dark chocolate for my protein balls or even to throw in some banana bread!
Carrie M.
Portland, OR
I love to bake, i love the smell of sweets wafting through the house and nothing smells better than chocolate chip cookies. The best thing about tollhouse morsels is they are multi purpose, you can melt them down for frosting or add them into cakes and brownies
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use when baking! They're a staple in my house, especially when the Christmas season is here and I'm always baking up a storm! These are the perfect chips for chocolate chip cookies!
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
These chocolate chips go in everything from chocolate chip cookies to truffles! They melt easily and don't burn so that's a plus when you're doing them on the kitchen. I would recommend these to others because they taste so rich and they're just so scrumptious.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?