BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
These are great for baking or to pop a handful in for a sweet tooth you can also use them for homemade trail mix. They are inexpensive and found readily at any grocery store. I will definitely buy these again they don't last long in my house #delicious
Killian G.
These are amazing for baking! My go-to for chocolate chip cookies, that just give you a feeling of nostalgia when you get a bite of ooey gooey cookie and melty, sweet little bursts of joy! 10/10 will buy again with their reasonable price and deliciousness!
lily a.
They are amazing for cookies brownies and other recipes also just eating out of the bag they have a awesome flavor and their on the cheap side wich is nice I bought it at shoppers as usaull they chips are great I would recommend them to others for sure
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Toll House Morsels are the only brand I use to bake with. They make quality products and have great flavor. I even eat the semi-sweet morsels by themselves. Can be put in the freezer to extend shelf life and taste good cold. I would recommend this product.
Amber B.
Only chocolate chips my family buys! Fairly reasonably priced. Taste is rich and smooth. They don't leave a funny after taste in your mouth. They aren't waxy either. Most definitely worth the money no matter which type of chocolate chip is your favorite.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The very best chocolate chips to use in all baking recipes. No other brands can compare! Absolutely affordable. A brand you can rely on! Brings back memories since everyone remembers their Grandparents baking with them! Love!
Ashley L.
These are the only chocolate chips to bake with! They don't taste too bitter and they're not too waxy like some other chocolate chips! They're usually cheaper than other chips that you can purchase and they have the jumbo bag, which is always a better deal!
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
The best chocolate chips hands down. There are some things I'm willing to go off brand, but these aren't one of them. They're a little more expensive but worth every penny! I always encourage my friends to try these!
Elizabeth G.
Great chocolate for baking! I love making cookies with this chocolate, it tastes delicious. I buy them semi sweet and it makes the perfect chocolate chip cookies. I buy it at Walmart and it's pretty cheap too. Less than $3
Caitlin C.
Cmbrlnd Frnce, TN
These are what memories taste like. When I get a bag of these, I'm transported to my Oma's kitchen baking cookies. They are great. I feel like you can cut corners by purchasing generic brand baking supplies, but this is one that you need the name brand
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?