BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kristin P.
Bountiful, UT
Uhhh apart from these chocolate chips being delightfully melt-in-your-mouth yummy, they also have a fantastic chocolate chip cookie recipe to go along with them. Chocolate chip cookies are my absolute favorite and I'm very particular about what chocolate I should put in them. Nestle chocolates go in my cart every time I want to make cookies! :) Love. Love. LOVE. them. :))
Andrea G.
San Francisco, CA
I love the Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels. They're one of the best products out there for those who love to bake. They're easy to use and easy to melt for all purposes. Whenever I have a need to make brownies or chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes, this is the brand of morsels that I usually buy.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The anytime anywhere best chocolate fix to have! In my cupcake mix, pancakes, or if i have a simple chocolate craving! As a snack cake topper added to ice cream definitely worth it every morsel I love them with all my desserts
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is the ONLY chocolate I will ever use for anything ! I love the taste of it so much I eat them straight out of the bag! They have such a rich , sweet taste to them and are very affordable. I recommend everyone to give them a try ,you won't be disappointed !
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
Not only do I love the chocolate chips, I love the recipe on the back of the bag. It is always my go to for a quick cookie. I keep two bags of these on hand at all times so I can whip up a batch and serve them up. Nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I buy these from Walmart and use them to make choc covered strawberries and they turn out perfect every single time with this product the choc is so delicious and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and it's a wonderful product so yummy
Trish F.
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of recipes. They are my favorite to use when making cookies, banana bread, muffins, etc. They are so gooey and sweet without being overwhelming. You can also find these in any grocery store and they're pretty affordable.
Emily-June P.
I use these anytime I need chocolate for baking! They're delicious and very affordable for all the goodies I make. They melt smoother than any other brands I've used. I would recommend this to anyone else who like to bake!
Michelle S.
My favorite morsel brand. You can use them to cook so much! I once had the craving for hot chocolate but didn't have any powder or syrup so I followed a YouTube recipe and melted some of these in a pot and it actually tasted great! They also make different flavors like white chocolate and caramel! These never fail!
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these chocolate chips. They are such good quality and I love to bake with these. They have great flavor. These are low cost and great value. I would love to recommend this to others! I have great experiences with this.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?