BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nancy A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use Nestle chips all the time when baking cookies for or with my nieces and family members. It is a good basic chip for everyday use, but I will use a higher end chocolate when baking something a little more fancy.
Elizabeth G.
Great chocolate for baking! I love making cookies with this chocolate, it tastes delicious. I buy them semi sweet and it makes the perfect chocolate chip cookies. I buy it at Walmart and it's pretty cheap too. Less than $3
Carly H.
Ambridge, PA
I love the Nestle chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. It is my go-to for making homemade cookies, and they always turn out perfectly, but I think Nestle's brand is the worst chocolate out there. I really wish grocery stores would have more variety in the choices of chocolate in the baking aisle, because Nestle's chocolate is just so bland...
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
The best chocolate chips hands down. There are some things I'm willing to go off brand, but these aren't one of them. They're a little more expensive but worth every penny! I always encourage my friends to try these!
Veronica A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Who doesn't love these? They're great for baking anything and to just eat by themselves as well! I love using these in pancakes and cupcakes. My mom uses them in cakes. She'll line the bottom of the cakes with these and voila you have a chocolate bottom!
Chenessa H.
I use these to bake with and play around with new pastries and they are really easy to work with they melt well and consistent I would recommend these. I get mine at Walmart and it's quite cheap, try them out and see!
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
Which one is your favorite? And our house when I make chocolate chip cookies I have a cup of each and our cookies I think there are more chips then cookie dough. The combination of sizes and flavors are just so awesome. Everybody wants the recipe and things that I've done something crazy and different.
Caitlin C.
Cmbrlnd Frnce, TN
These are what memories taste like. When I get a bag of these, I'm transported to my Oma's kitchen baking cookies. They are great. I feel like you can cut corners by purchasing generic brand baking supplies, but this is one that you need the name brand
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Although I bought this initially for baking, it soon became a regular snack for me :) Baking-wise, it holds up well in cookies. Snacking-wise, it's so much more affordable compared to other chocolates, so it's a great everyday snack. The chips are yummy and melt in your mouth just like any other chocolates.
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
My mom is constantly complimented on her 'family cookie' recipe that is actually just the back of the bag! Beats absolutely every legitimate family recipe that I have ever tried. Available everywhere and so affordable considering the quantity of product.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back