BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are the best! Not only do they taste good by themselves but I use them for making many different desserts. They melt so easily for popcorn, fruits, pretzels, and much more. I top them with ice cream. The best use is of course chocolate chip cookies.
Mandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Only chips I will use for baking. I'm partial to the semi-sweet or white chocolate, but have used chunks, butterscotch, etc. in the past. Very affordable and can be found at any major grocery store or super-center. Happy baking!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Great quality at an affordable price! I like the taste of these semi sweet chocolate morsels, it doesn't have a waxy taste which is good. I normally use these in baking, such as cookies or in my chocolate cake! Go to and the bag I grab the most at the grocery store.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
These are the go-to morsels! Probably the best out there. I definitely recommend them. Perfect for ANY baking goods. I love putting these in pancakes, muffins, cupcakes, brownies and sooo much more. The options are endless really. Also, the chocolate chip cookie recipe provided is by far one of the best I've tried.
Stefanie T.
Garner, NC
These are the best!!! - The only brand that melts just perfectly - and has the perfect chocolate taste in all my baked goods! My daughter loves them in her pancakes! Of course they are more expensive than the store brands- but trust me!- they are worth every penny!
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Not my exact cup of tea when it comes to chocolate. To me they could be a lot sweeter and a lot less bitter. I personally am not a fan of butter chocolate so if I can avoid buying this, (which I do) I will!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always have in my cabinet I use them for frosting I use them in cookies I use them for so many different things, you'd be surprised at how many different recipes you can use even that you never thought you could
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are the only ones I buy they melt so great and are very yummy for my recipes!!! You can get them in any grocery store from Walmart to SAMs club they are affordable and I always recommend them to others!!!!
Pooja P.
These chocolate chips are probably meant for cookies but they can be used for much more than that. I add them into pancake batter, melt them in a bowl and make chocolate covered fruits or cake pops, and garnish them on top of cupcakes and ice cream to boost their appeal. The most popular use for chocolate chips in our household is to add them to pizookies which are amazing!
Cynthia L.
Clementon, NJ
Even tho I should not be eating sweets, these are definitely useful when baking. You can make cookies, cakes, and/or pies. You can also melt the down to cover anything in chocolate!! Besides! Who doesn't love anything chocolate!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?