BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Casey W.
Chico, CA
These are a must-have in my house. I keep a Costco-sized bag in my freezer at all times! I find that they last better in the freezer than in the cupboard. I love the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag; I have it memorized because I use it so often.
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
Best chocolate chips ever! These make the classic cookies that we all grew up on and love so much. We use these all the time at my house Bc they are an excellent price and you can use them for waffles, pancakes, cookies, muffins, Etc the sky's the limit.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love to use these when I'm making some quick home s'mores! They taste great and you can use them with practically anything you're doing.. From cookies, to chocolate milk.. You name it. Great product for a great price
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
So yummy! these can be found at pretty much any grocery store & cheap as well! they are great to mix in for pancakes, cookies, smoothies, and so many things!! best chocolate on the map, I would recommend to everyone
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
These are my go to chocolate morsels when I'm baking. They are not overly sweet and bring that great amount of texture and melt with every bite. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to make the perfect dessert.
Janie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of our favorite kinds of chips to get, our favorite is the milk chocolate and white chocolate kinds! It has a creamy, chocolate flavor that makes anything you bake with 10x better! I would definitely recommend this to any one.
Killian G.
These are amazing for baking! My go-to for chocolate chip cookies, that just give you a feeling of nostalgia when you get a bite of ooey gooey cookie and melty, sweet little bursts of joy! 10/10 will buy again with their reasonable price and deliciousness!
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do half a bag of these and half a bag of the toll house milk chocolate ones in a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I don't think my family notices the difference but I do, and I like the diversity when using both kinds. I'll buy toll house and none other!
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
The best chocolate chips hands down. There are some things I'm willing to go off brand, but these aren't one of them. They're a little more expensive but worth every penny! I always encourage my friends to try these!
Carrie P.
Altoona, PA
The best chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies, hands down. I appreciate the fact that they are not "waxy" and they never have that grayish look some other brands tend to have. They melt and are duo ooey gooey in your mouth. this it's the best semi sweet chocolate in existence, in my opinion.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?