BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are very good to use in baking and also good to keep on hand when you need your chocolate fix. They're not too sweet which is good for baking and when you're feeling down. However there is a small amount in each bag; it would be better if there was a large bag.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
These little things are heavenly! I use them to make baked smores in the oven ..sprinkle a few on a waffle or ice cream or pop a few into my mouth for a sweet little snack..my kiddo loves them too and likes to eat a few as a sweet snack as well. Small light and sweet!
Lisa H.
North Liberty , IA
These make the best chocolate chip cookies and the best for other baked goods. I have tried generic chips before and was disappointed. There are many flavors to choose from. Dark, milk and white chocolate top the list. I will not try to take the cheaper way out again.
Zax L.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate, so I can sit and eat these all day. But I also use them for baking cookies as well. They also melt just fine so you can use them for when you want to do other things with the morsels.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
I love using these to bake chocolate chips or decadent brownies. They melt so easily. I use them for fondue as well. Not too sweet. Just the right amount of bitterness. I'll be using these to bake with my little one in the future.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You cannot have a perfect homemade chocolate chip cookie with out Toll House! They melt down perfectly. They are delicious to snack on and add to desserts! I always have this brand in hand because it is affordable and so so so good!
Stefanie T.
Garner, NC
These are the best!!! - The only brand that melts just perfectly - and has the perfect chocolate taste in all my baked goods! My daughter loves them in her pancakes! Of course they are more expensive than the store brands- but trust me!- they are worth every penny!
angelina l.
These are the most amazing chocolate chips out there and I can't believe how cheap they are!! I use these all the time for baking about pretty much anything from putting them into cakes, brownies, cookies, even milkshakes or lots of times I just eat them on its own !! With these around your house you will always find something to put these delicious chocolate chips in.
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I am a avid baker and I always have a bag of these chocolate chips in my pantry. They are also good for a quick snack attack when you need something sweet. I love baking with these because they are easy to measure and handle.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
For the price, these are my favorite, go-to chocolate chips. They're so versitile and can be used in everything from cookies to bread to trail mix to pancakes. They are definitely high quality but without an expensive price tag.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?