Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Love to use these when I'm making some quick home s'mores! They taste great and you can use them with practically anything you're doing.. From cookies, to chocolate milk.. You name it. Great product for a great price
Best chocolate baking chips ever, always fresh. Smooth flavor, you can use them for so many things, providing you can keep your husband and kids from finding where you hide them and eating them straight out of the bag
These are my go to chocolate morsels when I'm baking. They are not overly sweet and bring that great amount of texture and melt with every bite. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to make the perfect dessert.
These are great for baking or to pop a handful in for a sweet tooth you can also use them for homemade trail mix. They are inexpensive and found readily at any grocery store. I will definitely buy these again they don't last long in my house #delicious
So yummy! these can be found at pretty much any grocery store & cheap as well! they are great to mix in for pancakes, cookies, smoothies, and so many things!! best chocolate on the map, I would recommend to everyone
They are amazing for cookies brownies and other recipes also just eating out of the bag they have a awesome flavor and their on the cheap side wich is nice I bought it at shoppers as usaull they chips are great I would recommend them to others for sure
The very best chocolate chips to use in all baking recipes. No other brands can compare! Absolutely affordable. A brand you can rely on! Brings back memories since everyone remembers their Grandparents baking with them! Love!
Only chocolate chips my family buys! Fairly reasonably priced. Taste is rich and smooth. They don't leave a funny after taste in your mouth. They aren't waxy either. Most definitely worth the money no matter which type of chocolate chip is your favorite.
I do half a bag of these and half a bag of the toll house milk chocolate ones in a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I don't think my family notices the difference but I do, and I like the diversity when using both kinds. I'll buy toll house and none other!
These are perfect for cooking, especially when you add them to brownies or cookies. I also sneak some out of the bag just for myself on occasion. They're really great quality and are my first choice when buying chocolate chips!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos