BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Monica D.
Ever since I was younger my momma made home made chocolate chip cookies the night before christmas and this is the brand she would use. These are the best tasting chocolate chips ever! I will always use this brand because it brings back the best memories of my childhood and they have the best flavor!!
Autumn B.
Springdale, AR
When making classic chocolate chip cookies, these chocolate chips can't be beat! The recipe on the back is what my family has used for years for chocolate chip cookies. Every time I need chocolate chips, I will always buy this brand.
Mariah F.
Bellevue, NE
I have to admit, I have a problem. I am a chocolateaholic. On many occasions I find myself eating these right outta the bag BY THE HANDFUL. My mom often yells at me to eat some celery instead, but I cannot resist. The chocolate calls to me. These are amazing in brownies, cookies, and ice cream! Or if you wanna get fancy, melt some and did some fruit in it!
chenessa h.
I use these to bake with and play around with new pastries and they are really easy to work with they melt well and consistent I would recommend these. I get mine at Walmart and it's quite cheap, try them out and see!
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
These are most people's go-to chocolate chips for cookies. They get the job done, but that's about it. There are some other high end brands that use more quality chocolate, so they end up tasting MUCH better. However, you have to commend Nestle with the variety of chips they offer, not too many other brands offer peppermint swirl chips for the holiday season.
Mary E.
I use these for my chocolate chip cookies! Great chocolate flavor and they always stay soft even after the cookies are fully baked. Would definitely buy again. I use them for bars, cakes, muffins.. I even put them in my homemade granola bars sometimes! :)
Gabrielle D.
Jacksonville, FL
I always have to have these on hand. They are awesome in pancakes, cookies & melted and drizzled over ice cream.
I'd have to say my favorite recipe that I have used them in would be oreo truffles. So delish if you love chocolate, totally check into it!!!
Ashley L.
These are the only chocolate chips to bake with! They don't taste too bitter and they're not too waxy like some other chocolate chips! They're usually cheaper than other chips that you can purchase and they have the jumbo bag, which is always a better deal!
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'll admit it: I eat these by the handful (; they're so yummy and just a small handful is good is you're craving chocolate. But I also love adding them into receipes,. They've been in family recipes for years, I don't think you can go wrong with these.
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
My mom is constantly complimented on her 'family cookie' recipe that is actually just the back of the bag! Beats absolutely every legitimate family recipe that I have ever tried. Available everywhere and so affordable considering the quantity of product.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?