BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Zax L.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate, so I can sit and eat these all day. But I also use them for baking cookies as well. They also melt just fine so you can use them for when you want to do other things with the morsels.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy the giant bag at Costco, and they all go into my hippy dippy chocolate chip cookies. I add flax, hemp seed, coconut oil, chopped nuts. You know, all the good-for-you things, because you know you're going to eat a dozen.
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Not my exact cup of tea when it comes to chocolate. To me they could be a lot sweeter and a lot less bitter. I personally am not a fan of butter chocolate so if I can avoid buying this, (which I do) I will!
Stefanie T.
Garner, NC
These are the best!!! - The only brand that melts just perfectly - and has the perfect chocolate taste in all my baked goods! My daughter loves them in her pancakes! Of course they are more expensive than the store brands- but trust me!- they are worth every penny!
Cynthia L.
Clementon, NJ
Even tho I should not be eating sweets, these are definitely useful when baking. You can make cookies, cakes, and/or pies. You can also melt the down to cover anything in chocolate!! Besides! Who doesn't love anything chocolate!
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY
I have used these little wonderful things several times and they have never disappointed. I love using this in baking and in melting and dipping. You can use it in so many different ways. I will buy again and again. Favorite!
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Yes! This is the bomb! I can never make a chocolate cake without toll house! It is great to mix with the dough or to add to my chocolate chip cookies or to my cupcakes! I algo use it in brownies and for chocolate cheesee cakes. If i could id give it more than 5 stars
Maureen A.
The only chocolate chips I have ever bought. Great for desserts, breakfast, chocolate milk, specialty drinks. Holidays are not the same without having cookies with these chocolate chips in them. Will buy these brand for life.
Jennifer H.
Best chocolate chips ever! They are something my mom has always made us as children! We would look forward to coming home from school to a warm plate of these and now as a mother myself my daughter enjoys the past on tradition!
Lisa H.
North Liberty , IA
These make the best chocolate chip cookies and the best for other baked goods. I have tried generic chips before and was disappointed. There are many flavors to choose from. Dark, milk and white chocolate top the list. I will not try to take the cheaper way out again.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?