BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product has been used in my family for years. I remember when I was little helping my mom bake cookies using this product. I like the fact that packaging and the taste hasn't changed over the years. Still feels like home. As far as price of the product I think it's fairly priced and you get what you pay for- quality & deliciousness!
Michelle O.
These are a great go-to product for baking. I recently used these to make chocolate-covered spoons for a hot cocoa bar for a Christmas party! It was super easy, just melted the morsels in the microwave, dipped plastic spoons in the melted chocolate, and sprinkled with pretty sprinkles to decorate!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh this chocolate is really good specially good with all my baking , chocolate cake and cupcakes ..perfect combination..most of all my husband just eat it as it is..my fave is dark chocolate morsels 53 percent cocoa..love it..
Ashley B.
Dublin, GA
If I could give this a million stars I would...Nestle chocolate chips have been a staple in my home, even as a child. I remember my Mama always having some in the cabinet.. I used to, and still do store my chocolate chips in the freezer, and snack on a few during the day! So many uses, such great flavor and quality! There is only ONE chocolate chip brand for out family💜
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
There's really not much that I can say that the rating of this product does not ready show. If you're going to be making chocolate chip cookies this is your chocolate chip. The perfect combination of bitter and sweet these chocolate chips make any cookie the best cookie you've ever had. I don't ever reach for any other brand when I'm making cookies. And I suggest you don't either you can thank me later!
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love to have these at home for baking, a special treat in yogurt, or even just a late night snack to cure that craving for sweets! They make portion control a breeze because you feel like you're eating so many (when you eat them one by one and not by the handful, which I've totally done as well).
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
These chocolate chips are delicious and you can buy them almost anywhere. They average $5 a bag. I like to bake a lot and when I do, I use these for any of my chocolate chip baked goods. I've tried other brands but I really like this one because they have a good, real chocolate flavor
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Really the best product in it's class. It tastes better than any of the other alternative products and it's just the right amount of sweet. It's such good value. Definitely recommending it for everyone but be careful, once you start eating them you might not stop. And you can basically use them for anything. Melting over cupcakes, in chochip cookies or just eat just like that.
Rima J.
Dublin, OH
Ever since I was young and baking cookies and blondies in the kitchen with my mom, Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels have been the chocolate chip of choice. They are the perfect size and integrate beautifully with whatever confection you are making. The semi-sweet morsels are just that, not overly sweet, which is perfect for recipes that already include a lot of sugar. These chips melt very well, too.
Anna L.
Brownfield, ME
I have been using Nestle Toll House ever since I started baking when I was five, and I don't think I could live without it. These morsels are perfect for a ton of different recipes, cookies, brownies, cake, or just eaten as a snack. These have been, and always will be a staple.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back