BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nicole M.
There is a reason these have been around so long. They are the perfect chocolate chip. I just used these to make Scotcheroos. I've tried the same recipe with other brands and either the chocolate burns or just gets weird or doesn't taste correct. Nestle Nestle Nestle!!!
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use semi-sweet chocolate chips when I make my chocolate chip cookies. Dark chocolate is just too bitter while milk chocolate is far too sweet. But the semi-sweet chips are the perfect balance to make the perfect cookies. These chips are also good for chocolate covered fruit if you have a little bit of a sweet tooth but don't want to go overboard on the sweets!
Jena D.
These chocolate chips are my go to for baking cookies. I actually have a big bag of them in my cabinet now. You know they are great quality when my children don't want cookies from the store and they would rather I bake them fresh. These are perfect for so many desserts, or to add into snacks!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are some of my favorite semi sweet chocolates to bakes with, I love making chocolate chip cookies with these and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies also, so yummy..lol I sometimes sneak a few out of the bag an eat them lol... Not like a bunch but some !!
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little deceivers are so dang dangerous! They look harmless sitting in your pantry all cute and bite-sized. Little do you know, their main offense, sugar, will hypnotize your mind. You will end up consuming far too many of these before you even get to use them in the cookies you bought them for. Delicious and they melt awesome; in your hands, mouth, and baked goods!
Jess K.
Marlton, NJ
I love using these in different recipes, such as brownies, cookies, and pancakes! These are even good enough to eat on their own, if you have a chocolate addiction like I do! These are a good way to satisfy my chocolate cravings, and are a small little snack!
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a holiday staple for cookie baking. I don't think I've ever tried a generic version of chocolate chips. At the end of the day you always spring for the still Tollhouse version. We always keep them in the pantry just in case we're in the mood for a batch of cookies.
ShanDrea B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes my homemade crunchy outside chewy inside chocolate chip cookies are nothing absolutely nothing without these semi sweet chocolate chips I do keep them refrigerated but generally they stay really nice and firm I don't have an issue with them cracking are crumbling up they fit really well in my cookie dough and the ad that perfect balance love love love
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
A must-have for baking. These are a staple for those who cook any kinds of sweets.

We use these for all kinds of things: cookies, trail mix, fondue, etc.

The list goes on and on!!

The prices are always great at every store I've been to for most Nestle things.
L E.
Nampa, ID
I love to make so many things with Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels from cookies to chocolate dipped strawberries. They have an amazing chocolate taste. Worth paying a bit more for these than the store brand that have a weird after taste. Definitely recommend these.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?