BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Best chocolate chips for many uses. For baking of course. Cookies and cupcakes and bars. Also great for melting to make candy or lollipops. Also great to just snack on alone or to ad to your trail mix. So many many uses but this hype and is the best. For quality and taste.
Tanya S.
I've used this product since I was a young girl. One of my first memories of baking was with this product. It has stayed consistent over the years & I would choose it over any other brand any day . Bake a batch of cookies & try them out for yourselves.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
These are the best!! I always use this brand when buying chocolate chips. I use them in so many recipes (especially when I bake chocolate chip cookies). It is also a good little snack when I want something sweet. I measure out a serving to bring to work if I am craving something sweet. So yummy but not too sugary. Reasonably priced and able to purchase anywhere!
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
There are no better chocolate chip cookies than the Nestle Toll House cookies made from the recipe on the back of the bag! I follow it without any adjustments. Why mess with perfection? I prefer baking the bars because it's like a whole batch of cookie middles.
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always keep a bag of these in the cabinet with my baking supplies. I love using these in chocolate chip cookies (recipe on bag), in my weekend pancakes, and just to munch on for a sweet treat. You know you are getting quality when you open up the bag.
Amber N.
These are the best!! We use these for everything in my house. Cookies,cakes,fudge etc. love them!!! Very well worth the price. You can get these online or at almost any store. I would recommend these. My family will repurchase.
Hannah M.
Memphis, TN
These are my go to chocolate chips when baking. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. To me they just taste better than some other brands plus they just happen to be on sale a lot. Any time I give someone one of my recipes that call for chocolate chips, I tell them to get these. Other brands just aren't the same.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Its a big package of chocolate chips. For those that bake a lot, its much more economical. Its great when you just need a cup here or there for different recipes. Its typical Toll House quality which is great. I can't get larger bags in my area, so this is the much cheaper route for my baking needs.
Tara M.
Torrington, CT
These are a staple in any dessert that needs chocolate! I always follow the recipe on the back for the BEST chocolate chip cookies. I am a huge fan of chocolate and you can't go wrong with these. I never buy "store brand" chocolate chips because they just aren't the same. My great grandma and grandma have always used these and passed on their recipes and knowledge to me. Love them!
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Easy to melt. Easy to incorporate into any dessert. These are amazing. They are sold literally everywhere so there is no need to struggle to find them. Also, they aren't super expensive! They also aren't too sweet! I love to eat them straight out the bag!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?