BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alyssa F.
St Petersburg, FL
My great-grandmother taught me her "secret" chocolate chip recipe and used this brand for years and years. These are the only chocolate chips that I will use. I have tried other brands and they don't work as well as Toll House Morsels. Plus, they bring back amazing memories and allow me to create more memories :)
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You cannot have a perfect homemade chocolate chip cookie with out Toll House! They melt down perfectly. They are delicious to snack on and add to desserts! I always have this brand in hand because it is affordable and so so so good!
Stephanie L.
I love Nestle for baking at home. Their semi-sweet morsels make the perfect homemade chocolate chip cookies - just like momma made 'em!

I also make the easiest pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies with this! Check out the recipe on my blog: http://alottabitcrazy.Blogspot.com/2012/11/three-ingredient-pumpkin-white.html
Juliette D.
These chocolate chips are so delicious!! Nestle is a great brand and they come in handy for so many things. You can put them in your ice cream, brownies, cookies, or just eat them by itself! I love them. They are made so fresh.
Whittney D.
Perfect morsel for the perfect chocolate chip cookie, or any chocolate product for that matter =) Love the rich, dependable taste. Some products you never know what to expect when you decide to try it, I have come to know that the name Nestle means that I can rely on the good taste and functionality of their products.
Baylee W.
I love these chocolate chips--in all varieties! They are the only kind I use when baking... Or when I just want to eat a handful of chocolate chips!! Plus, who doesn't love the famous Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe found on the back of the bag?! Yum!
Carrie M.
gaffney Sc
I am a major lover of chocolate and these chocolate chips are amazing for baking and just plain eatin. They are smooth and not to bitter, but they do melt quickly in your hand so if you eat them plain put them in a bowl. I hope this review is helpful and I highly recommend this product for its smooth chocolaty flavor.
Zax L.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate, so I can sit and eat these all day. But I also use them for baking cookies as well. They also melt just fine so you can use them for when you want to do other things with the morsels.
Rebecca W.
How can you go wrong? These little morsels of deliciousness are irresistible! If I buy these to make cookies I usually have to hide them so the kids don't break into them before hand. The chocolate is smooth and not bitter. Great for baking or right out of the bag!
Serin H.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to put in my homemade cookies! These taste good itself or with other things and i highly suggest you use these its not too sweet nor too not sweet , very inexpensive which is BOMB diggity!💕💕
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?