BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lauren J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have used Tollhouse for as long as I can remember. They are great for melting when I need to cover truffles or cake balls, they are used in my chocolate chip cookies and for when we want to add a bit of chocolate to our ice cream.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love these toll house morsels chocolates. I eat these when I'm watching a movie. Yes very good flavor I could eat them all the time. Yes very affordable and not very pricy at all. Yes I would definitely recommend these to people.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Perfect for baking. Stick it in the microwave for 15 second intervals to melt it down and use, or mix it into your favorite mix! You can never go wrong with chocolate morsels (although, if you're looking for 5-star, you should really be barking up the Ghirardelli tree...)
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I don't cook with anything but Toll House Morsels! Price wise you are only going to pay a bit more than an off brand but much better. made with excellent ingredients and the bag is completely full (a problem you can have with off brands). Easy to find and several flavors!
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
These are a classic and a staple product that someone can always find in my kitchen. They are not only used for baking but can be added to the morning oatmeal or yogurt on a day that I need a little bit more sweetness to start my day :). Everyone definitely needs these!
Cady D.
Plano , TX
The only chocolate chip I use in my cookie recipes. I love them. I also use Toll House Morsels, of all different types, for most of my baking. Not just. Cookies. Brownies. Breads. Pancakes. I add them to almost every dessert appropriate. I also nibble on them while baking.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
These are one of my fav sweet treats. I use to bake a lot of home made cookies with these but as I started eating better I had to cut back. Fortunately a spoonful wing break your calorie bank so I get to still enjoy the smooth chocolate flavor a couple of times a month!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
So so so awesome for baking! and sometimes I even find myself snacking on them before they're added to the recipe. they always brighten up any baking dish and the quality of the chocolate is awesome. definitely love this product.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite chocolate is Ghirardelli but this is a great alternative and a lot cheaper than other brands. I always keep a large bag of these in my home because it is easy to whip up a bag of cookies if I have unexpected company. It helps they are affordable and easy to find.
Jennifer W.
My go to chocolate chips. Trusted brand with a quality recipe. If you want good cookies this is it. Not to pricey and the flavor is never lacking like some of the other brand chips. My kids would eat the whole bag if I left them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?