BY TOLL HOUSE #46 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
I always use this brand in my homemade chocolate chip cookies. It's very affordable and just taste right for a good chocolate chip cookies. I use the dark chocolate for my protein balls or even to throw in some banana bread!
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
These chocolate chips go in everything from chocolate chip cookies to truffles! They melt easily and don't burn so that's a plus when you're doing them on the kitchen. I would recommend these to others because they taste so rich and they're just so scrumptious.
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
I love love love eating these just straight out of the bag. Whenever I have extra of these, I usually get some ice cream with whip cream on top and just pile a lot of these on it. It is so good that way, especially when you have mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a must have! If you want the
best Chocolate Chip cookie, these are
the ones you need to buy. They make
the best Chocolate Chip cookie ever.
So when your doing your grocery shopping
Don't forget to put these in your cart. Great
with milk...🍪🍪🍪
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Necessity when you are making chocolate chip cookies, seven layer bars and super chocolately brownies. I even like to snack on them by themselves since they're so good. Always a good price and love the recipes on the packaging.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Toll house is an amazing brand and there sweets taste DELICIOUS! I always use these chips when I bake cookies and they have never done me wrong. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. I would highly recommend this sweet treat and everything from Toll house!!
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great for more than just chocolate chip cookies. That being said, the recipe on the bag for chocolate chip cookies makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies. They are by far my favorite. And these morsels are delicious little snacks all on their own. :)
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my go to brand when I bake cookies. They are reasonably priced and are delicious. The semi sweet ones are tasty and not too sweet. Sometimes I like to mix different types in the same cookie. Keep these on hand in case you ever get the urge to bake :)
Jami J.
These chips make the perfect cooking companion! I love to add them to cookies, brownies and melt them for topping or addinf them in cakes!! if you love to bake with chocolate chips these sure are a hit in my household! !
Ella J.
Houston, Texas
These are perfect for baking! They melt easily and take longer to burn. (Which is good if you are like me and forget about what you are baking) all I have to say is to make sure that you don't eat them by themselves because they don't taste quite as good then!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back