BY TOLL HOUSE

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sugey n.
Not only do I use these for my chocolate chip cookies but I use them to melt and do chocolate covered strawberries with. They are delicious. Possibilities are endless you can do anything with these chocolate chips and put them in anything. So yummy.
Amber C.
Traditional yet so delicious for so many things.. I bake their famous chocolate chip cookie recipe with these.. I use it on top of peanut butter rice krispies treats, I melt it and dip homemade peanut butter eggs in it and so much more! Plus if you need a chocolate fix, you can eat them.right from the bag...
Lynae S.
These are classic and the best for children chip cookies. I use these about once or twice every six months but for cookies. These are super affordable and super sweet. The value is awesome. I would recommend to all chocolate and chocolate chip cookie lovers
jami j.
These chips make the perfect cooking companion! I love to add them to cookies, brownies and melt them for topping or addinf them in cakes!! if you love to bake with chocolate chips these sure are a hit in my household! !
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Necessity when you are making chocolate chip cookies, seven layer bars and super chocolately brownies. I even like to snack on them by themselves since they're so good. Always a good price and love the recipes on the packaging.
Shannon R.
The most used baking product in my pantry! They are so versatile and so delicious! For a couple of dollars you can make a varieties of foods, not only dessert! I think compared to the off brand product these are more creamier and work better in most recipes!
Kyana B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These morsals are so delicious and they taste better than almost any other brand. The flavor is awesome and you can't go wrong with getting these. I use them the most around Christmas time for all my yummy desert recipes!
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Toll house is an amazing brand and there sweets taste DELICIOUS! I always use these chips when I bake cookies and they have never done me wrong. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. I would highly recommend this sweet treat and everything from Toll house!!
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
When adding these to baking, the morsels carry a subtle, sweet flavor that enriches your treat instead of overwhelming it. They can also be enjoyed by themselves as a snack, in which case they are delightfully bittersweet. They are a great in-between for lovers of sweet milk chocolate that can't quite handle the rich flavor of high cacao content in dark chocolate.
Ella J.
Houston, Texas
These are perfect for baking! They melt easily and take longer to burn. (Which is good if you are like me and forget about what you are baking) all I have to say is to make sure that you don't eat them by themselves because they don't taste quite as good then!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?