BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
Not only do I love the chocolate chips, I love the recipe on the back of the bag. It is always my go to for a quick cookie. I keep two bags of these on hand at all times so I can whip up a batch and serve them up. Nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk
Ruthanne B.
Elgin, IL
I'm an avid baker and these are the ONLY chocolate chips I'll use. I've sworn by them since I was a little girl taught by my mom. The chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag is also the only chocolate chip recipe I've EVER used and people always rave about my chocolate chip cookies. My family has always been loyal to this brand!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I use these in everything cookies, homemade trail mix, and during the holidays chocolate covered Oreos and pretzels. I used to melt bar chocolate but I find using these chips is much easier. It melts faster and I'm less likely to burn it
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chips are the perfect size for most treats. I love that they are available pretty much anywhere you shop. I like the taste of the Nestle Toll House brand more than other brands. Not too sweet, and not too bitter. I love them!
Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
These are great for making deserts recently used it for making small frozen Oreo chocolates this product is amazing it's price is affordable and it goes well with everything will definitely recommend to any chocolate lovers or anyone who likes to try new things
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
These are great! I can remember my grandma making home made cookies with these! They are always affordable and available at almost every grocery store I've been to! I will use these forever they are my go to chocolate chip!
Victoria C.
There's something so relaxing about making chocolate chip cookies, I don't know what it is. I love to bake sometimes and my SO loves chocolate chip and sugar cookies, so I make sure to make both when I get in a home-ec type of mood. Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels are great for baking or to just nosh on alone, yum! What can I say besides "I Love Em' and my family does to!"?
Emily-June P.
I use these anytime I need chocolate for baking! They're delicious and very affordable for all the goodies I make. They melt smoother than any other brands I've used. I would recommend this to anyone else who like to bake!
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have done a lot of baking in my short life and toll house semi sweet chocolate chips are my go to! They melt perfectly and always leave the treats tasting absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend these for baking!
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
When adding these to baking, the morsels carry a subtle, sweet flavor that enriches your treat instead of overwhelming it. They can also be enjoyed by themselves as a snack, in which case they are delightfully bittersweet. They are a great in-between for lovers of sweet milk chocolate that can't quite handle the rich flavor of high cacao content in dark chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?