BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love these chocolate chips their great for baking and have great flavor. I used them for a variety of things from chocolate chip pancakes to cookies and melted and drizzled on cakes. The price is also great. I would definitely recommend.
Cali B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Such a classic in so many households. These little guys make for the best addition to create chocolate chip cookies! They also can be put into muffins, pies, and so much more! This brand has been around forever and will continue to be.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I can eat these straight out the bag! Just when I need to curb my sweet tooth, I buy a bag of the semi sweet chocolate morsels. I do like the peanut butter ones for when I make brownies. So I usually have a bag or two always in my pantry.
Erin M.
Canton, MA
Nestle Toll House chips were my preferred brand of chocolate chips (and white chocolate, and butterscotch!). My daughter now has a peanut and tree nut allergy so we have to be careful about what products we use in our home. I was disappointed to learn that the Nestle brand chips were no longer an option for us! I hope their manufacturing procedures may change in the future...
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love these toll house morsels chocolates. I eat these when I'm watching a movie. Yes very good flavor I could eat them all the time. Yes very affordable and not very pricy at all. Yes I would definitely recommend these to people.
Jessica N.
Lakewood, CA
I have to admit that I end up buying Nestle chocolate chips a lot. They're easy to find at the store, inexpensive, and actually melt really well. When we're in the mood for some chocolate chip cookies, these are generally what we use! However I will also say that I've had better chocolate chips. For instance, Ghirardelli anyone? A little harder to find, but so good! Nestle has a slightly grittier texture than Ghirardelli. Still, they do the job.
Selena R.
The taste off these are just so good!! When I bake with them they don't burn and melt perfectly, even after baking with them the taste is just amazing! I recently had to buy a new bag because my brother could not stop eating them on their own. This is a definite repurchase!!!
Emily S.
These chocolate chips are perfect for your baking needs! The right amount of sweetness and bitterness accumulates for the perfect flavor! I use these in almost every sweet treat that requires chocolate chips, and in got chocolate, and just to eat! I recommend these.
Katie M.
These are kept in the freezer for my treats about a teaspoon of these bad boys and my whole day is better! These are great for baking or even for making candy suckers. I like this better than Wilton candy melts.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
I love chocolate. It's my favorite thing in the world but when I was pregnant I admit, I used my pregnancy to eat whatever the hell I wanted. lol. My husband would catch me at night with a spoon of peanut butter and a bowl of chocolate chips. I would dip the spoon into the chocolate chips and eat it like that. Granted its not the best thing for you but I wouldn't give it up. lol
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?