BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
These chocolate chips go in everything from chocolate chip cookies to truffles! They melt easily and don't burn so that's a plus when you're doing them on the kitchen. I would recommend these to others because they taste so rich and they're just so scrumptious.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I use these in everything cookies, homemade trail mix, and during the holidays chocolate covered Oreos and pretzels. I used to melt bar chocolate but I find using these chips is much easier. It melts faster and I'm less likely to burn it
Emily-June P.
I use these anytime I need chocolate for baking! They're delicious and very affordable for all the goodies I make. They melt smoother than any other brands I've used. I would recommend this to anyone else who like to bake!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried to go cheap and buy the store brand chocolate morsels but each time I regretted it. There's nothing better than toll house morsels. Dark chocolate is great and the best. They melt as they supposed to and taste good.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
Not only do I love the chocolate chips, I love the recipe on the back of the bag. It is always my go to for a quick cookie. I keep two bags of these on hand at all times so I can whip up a batch and serve them up. Nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chips are the perfect size for most treats. I love that they are available pretty much anywhere you shop. I like the taste of the Nestle Toll House brand more than other brands. Not too sweet, and not too bitter. I love them!
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these chocolate chips. They are such good quality and I love to bake with these. They have great flavor. These are low cost and great value. I would love to recommend this to others! I have great experiences with this.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
I always use this brand in my homemade chocolate chip cookies. It's very affordable and just taste right for a good chocolate chip cookies. I use the dark chocolate for my protein balls or even to throw in some banana bread!
Victoria C.
There's something so relaxing about making chocolate chip cookies, I don't know what it is. I love to bake sometimes and my SO loves chocolate chip and sugar cookies, so I make sure to make both when I get in a home-ec type of mood. Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels are great for baking or to just nosh on alone, yum! What can I say besides "I Love Em' and my family does to!"?
Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
Nestle toll house chips are the Best Ever. Not to mention their recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I have used their recipe since middle school and they are absolutely the best. I have friends that basically refuse to leave my house with me baking for them. It also helps to keep chips on hand to a chocolate attack.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?