BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
I absolutely love this. I use it for so many different things. I make cookies, pancakes, muffins and so many other stuff. and it makes everything taste more amazing.
Abdullah M.
This chocolate is my life ,it is not soo sweet it is not bitter it is the middle and if you do not too much sugary chocolates ,you will like this
ikr a.

I think Toll House is a Staple in anyone's home. regardless if you like
sweets, you still make cookies, brownies, all sorts of desserts for
your loved ones! these are fun to snack on, you can make your own
trail mix. I personally love to make a chocolate mousse parfait and I
layer chocolate moose, raspberries or cherries or strawberries, dark
chocolate fudge syrup and toll house morsels and top with homemade whip
cream and Dang, I'm making myself hungry! lol! it's been a few months
since I made that dessert I just explained. think I will make it for
dessert for our Memorial Day BBQ! BTW, Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Happy Weekend to All! I know not everyone in the world celebrates so to
those across the globe, Happy Weekend! x
Dayline L.
Las Marías
Girls there's another way to receive free makeup using the Mercari app. Use this invite code: HXNMNX at sign up. You will automatically earn money. When you earn that money you can use it to buy makeup!🌹
Benita T.
Denver , CO
This my favorite chocolate to bake chocolate chip cookies . I would not change a thing. It is just perfect in my book. My kids love making cookies once a month.
Salma M.
Toronto , ON
Best chocolate chips ever , you can make cookies with them , add them into brownies or anything you want I promise you won't regret buying this product :) .
Jaclynn C.
Winnipeg
I do slot of baking and absolutely love these. I find them priced a bit more then the generic brand. My kids love the chocolate chunk cookies I make with them.
Tammy B.
All I use for baking cookies these are great for all different recipes not only cookies I also used for squares and muffins. Very great milky chocolate taste.
Lola L.
First it taste so GOOOOD!!!! And you can guve it to any personn kids for school or at home with freinds and it's affordable . I realy loove the taste of it .
Alyssa S.
Cupids, NL
Not my go to brand for chocolate chips but they are a close second. They're delicious & are easy to work it when melted or whole. Great for all baking needs.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart