BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Makeup S.
They are the best cholate chips on the market....whats great about them is the taste and the quality ...they are also at a great price.....On the back of the bag they have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe it is yummy and tasty...try it out...
Helen F.
Oshawa, Ontario
Love these! I love to bake, absolutely love it. When I tried these, I was actually surprised. My cookies tasted so very much better. Definitely a must if you love cookies. Also wonderful for sprinkling on cheesecakes and so much more.
Jennifer B.
Mount Forest, ON
What is the perfect ingredient to your homemade cookies, muffins, and more? Tollhouse chips! They come in so many delicious flavors. You can eat them by the handful as well. :)
Jenn B.
Rodney, ON
These are great in cookies and by the handful. They sure don't last long at our house! We make sure to stock up whenever they are on sale so we can make great cookies any time!
Stephanie H.
Brampton, Ontario
These are the best chocolate chips to use in cookies, cupcakes and everything else. They melt just enough when your baked items are warm, but still keep their shape. A handful always end up being a snack when I bake!
C C.
These Are really really good quality chips! I've tried other brands and they're either too solid or Liquid for me but this is just right! And the recipes on the back can get you out of a pinch if you're stuck!
Julie K.
THUNDER BAY
I live in Canada and these are not available here but when I go to the states I stock up on these divine little morsels!! If you love to back and use lots of chocolate chips these are the ones you want to use.
Katherine B.
Brampton, ON
I love these chocolate chips and buy them all the time for all of the baking I do. Whether it's for cookies, ice cream, granola bars or muffins they make a great addition to any dessert. Definitely a staple in anyone's kitchen .
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL

Tasty like heaven, super recommended.Got mine from the nearest supermarket, go grab yours before i end all the products.Rande of flavours to get your best.Love it
Brooke A.
Waterloo, ON
Love these! Great tasting chocolate. I always use them for baking and often buy them for chocolate chip pancakes or cookies. Semi sweet chocolate is the way to go.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back