BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
How can you not love these!! I use them in of course the chocolate chip recipe on the back but also melt them, and drizzle over brownies, or cover pretzels, strawberries or other treats during holidays especially Valentines day or parties!
Kimberly T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
JUST MY OPINION. You cannot make a proper chocolate chip cookie without using Toll Houses. The semi sweet one provides the perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness. You can use the chips on anything but my favorite it to melt them.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
My favorite thing to do with these little sweets are to melt them for about 45 seconds in the microwave and stir it up. Sometimes I eat it plain or I dip graham crackers or animal crackers in it!! Super yummy. I completely recommend!
Celene C.
Anaheim, CA
These are my go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs!! They're perfect for chocolate chip cookies but even better melted over fresh strawberries. I always have a bag of these stashed in my pantry. They also make for a yummy and quick sweet fix.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
The greatest of all chocolate chips! If you want some bomb chocolate chip cookies like your nana makes me, this is what she would use. She stocked up with these bad boys and made cookies for days. And nana doesn't mess with her baking, she's all kinds of legit. These. Are. Awesome!
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
These are awesome for melting, eating, or whatever! These are a lil expensive but they won't burn like the cheap chocolate morals will. I bought mine at Walmart and I buy it every time I'm needing to melt some chocolate for whatever I'm making
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I can eat these straight out the bag! Just when I need to curb my sweet tooth, I buy a bag of the semi sweet chocolate morsels. I do like the peanut butter ones for when I make brownies. So I usually have a bag or two always in my pantry.
Cali B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Such a classic in so many households. These little guys make for the best addition to create chocolate chip cookies! They also can be put into muffins, pies, and so much more! This brand has been around forever and will continue to be.
Sarah R.
Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies. Not only are these morsels responisble, but I use the recipe listed on the back. Follow the instructions to the tee, and take them out when the recipe says, even if the cookies don't look like they're done. They will seriously be thee best chocolate chip cookies you've ever tasted!!!
Jennifer W.
My go to chocolate chips. Trusted brand with a quality recipe. If you want good cookies this is it. Not to pricey and the flavor is never lacking like some of the other brand chips. My kids would eat the whole bag if I left them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?