BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Target
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chips are the perfect size for most treats. I love that they are available pretty much anywhere you shop. I like the taste of the Nestle Toll House brand more than other brands. Not too sweet, and not too bitter. I love them!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried to go cheap and buy the store brand chocolate morsels but each time I regretted it. There's nothing better than toll house morsels. Dark chocolate is great and the best. They melt as they supposed to and taste good.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use when baking! They're a staple in my house, especially when the Christmas season is here and I'm always baking up a storm! These are the perfect chips for chocolate chip cookies!
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
I always use this brand in my homemade chocolate chip cookies. It's very affordable and just taste right for a good chocolate chip cookies. I use the dark chocolate for my protein balls or even to throw in some banana bread!
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
These chocolate chips go in everything from chocolate chip cookies to truffles! They melt easily and don't burn so that's a plus when you're doing them on the kitchen. I would recommend these to others because they taste so rich and they're just so scrumptious.
Emily-June P.
I use these anytime I need chocolate for baking! They're delicious and very affordable for all the goodies I make. They melt smoother than any other brands I've used. I would recommend this to anyone else who like to bake!
Ruthanne B.
Elgin, IL
I'm an avid baker and these are the ONLY chocolate chips I'll use. I've sworn by them since I was a little girl taught by my mom. The chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag is also the only chocolate chip recipe I've EVER used and people always rave about my chocolate chip cookies. My family has always been loyal to this brand!
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I buy these from Walmart and use them to make choc covered strawberries and they turn out perfect every single time with this product the choc is so delicious and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and it's a wonderful product so yummy
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I use these in everything cookies, homemade trail mix, and during the holidays chocolate covered Oreos and pretzels. I used to melt bar chocolate but I find using these chips is much easier. It melts faster and I'm less likely to burn it
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
Not only do I love the chocolate chips, I love the recipe on the back of the bag. It is always my go to for a quick cookie. I keep two bags of these on hand at all times so I can whip up a batch and serve them up. Nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?