BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
Great for making cookies or i love adding to banana bread. If you just need to kick a sweet craving and nothing else at hand ,grab a few, hits the spot.
Elizabeth S.
hermosillo sonora
Tiene un sabor muy bueno ideal para trabajar con el haciendo postres quedan muy bien, tiene buen precio y seguro lo seguiré comprando para hacer pasteles
Arijana T.
These are reliable chocolate chips and what I buy when I can't go to Costco to buy Kirkland brand chocolate chips. The recipe on the bag is also great.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
I love it. I used it for baking cookies or cup cakes. Worth any penni. I used it 1 time a week. And my kids enjoy it. Has a good flavor very chocolaty.
sara s.
This chocolate not only taste great but is awesome for baking. This gives your baking an extra touch and is even just good if you're craving chocolate.
Michela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I find these sweets amazing, their taste is so so good but still not too strong! They aren't fit, but before swimming they make me ready to do my best!
Katiuska R.
Miami
This is reallly yummy and really affordable too, it works on everything you wanna bake , for those who love to eat candy this is the perfect dessert
Amanda P.
Coquitlam
These are not your regular chocolate chips. They are great for baking! Especially delicious in chocolate cookies. There is even a recipe on the bag.
Allison T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are perfect for any recipe calling for chocolate!! They are not sickly sweet, but very just right!! Love them to make any type of sweet squares.
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
MULTIPURPOSE
Incredible and delicious! . I use it to fill cakes, decorate cakes, to make cup cake, to put on ice cream and strawberries! very rich!!!
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?