BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Aisyah F.
Sintok
Nice to have on hand... though the size (think small airline pillow) is a bit cumbersome for a pantry. Good for a bit of chocolate just to eat or any combination of recipes.... my favorite fudge recipe (you can't mess this up):
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
One of my favorites to use when baking chocolate chip cookies. also great in brownies, makes them that much richer. you wouldn't think they make that much of a difference but there's always a little something missing when I end up using a different brand.
Malayna G.
These are my absolute favorite chocolate chips !! They're great on anything and everything, plus they aren't expensive ! You can get them just about anywhere: walmart, dollar general, etc. Absokurely one of my favorites !
Hailie h.
These are amazing for making cookies and even cakes! i also melt these and put them in different shapped molds! they looks supper cute :) 100% recommand, if u wnat something sweeter buy the milk chocolat one!
Amelia T.
I use this chocolate when it comes to baking and it definitely does my job nicely it's tastes so amazing, it's very affordable, I can't really think of anything that compares but I've used it several times!
Brianna J.
Boothwyn , Pa
Love this chocolate!! Use it when I bake cookies, bread, cakes, pancakes extra. It's affordable and it's a lot better then some brands of chocolate because the chocolate takes fake and doesn't melt easily
Elena P.
Port of Spain, TT
The only brand I buy when I'm in the mood of baking chocolate chips cookies. You can buy it at any supermarket and the price is somewhat affordable. The flavor is magnificent I'm so satisfied with this.
Isabel H.
San Juan, PR
Lately we've been buying these little bags to put chocolate chips in pancakes and it's delicious. We also sometimes add it to brownies, but can be a little to sweet. On their own I don't really like them because the semi-sweet taste does not appeal to me, but still amazing.
Renee R.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Tollhouse morsels are a staple in my kitchen. They might not be the highest quality chocolate, but they're completely affordable, which means they're perfect for me. I use them in everything from brownies to cookies, and even melt them down for tons of different recipes.
Jennifer C.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
These are my favorite chocolate chip! I can never find them here in NOva Scotia so when I go to the USA every six months I stock up enough to last me until my next trip! The recipe on the back is my most favorite cookie ever!
Amy R.
Are these good? Or are they too sweet?
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the best way to melt these when making chocolate covered strawberries?
Alexandria M.
Are these good to eat by themselves?
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
How do you store them if you don't use the whole bag?
CARO J.
Is there white chocolate?

back