BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
Great for making cookies or i love adding to banana bread. If you just need to kick a sweet craving and nothing else at hand ,grab a few, hits the spot.
Tracy S.
East Bernstadt, KENTUCKY
Great chocolate taste easy to use also useful in many desserts or eat straight from the bag a must have at my house kids love them to highly recommended
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
I love it. I used it for baking cookies or cup cakes. Worth any penni. I used it 1 time a week. And my kids enjoy it. Has a good flavor very chocolaty.
Arijana T.
These are reliable chocolate chips and what I buy when I can't go to Costco to buy Kirkland brand chocolate chips. The recipe on the bag is also great.
sara s.
This chocolate not only taste great but is awesome for baking. This gives your baking an extra touch and is even just good if you're craving chocolate.
Michela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I find these sweets amazing, their taste is so so good but still not too strong! They aren't fit, but before swimming they make me ready to do my best!
Allison T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are perfect for any recipe calling for chocolate!! They are not sickly sweet, but very just right!! Love them to make any type of sweet squares.
Katiuska R.
Miami
This is reallly yummy and really affordable too, it works on everything you wanna bake , for those who love to eat candy this is the perfect dessert
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
MULTIPURPOSE
Incredible and delicious! . I use it to fill cakes, decorate cakes, to make cup cake, to put on ice cream and strawberries! very rich!!!
Amanda P.
Coquitlam
These are not your regular chocolate chips. They are great for baking! Especially delicious in chocolate cookies. There is even a recipe on the bag.
Sherry R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is better semi-sweet or full on chocolate?
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Who else eats these by themselves?
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can i find these?
Can you melt these down for chocolate covered strawberries?
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
What do you rather; eating them straight from the bag or baking with them?