BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nici d.
Toll house chocolate chips are great for baking taste really good in cookies and banana muffins. And cant help but to sneak a few while making baked goods.
Tracy S.
East Bernstadt, KENTUCKY
Great chocolate taste easy to use also useful in many desserts or eat straight from the bag a must have at my house kids love them to highly recommended
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
Great for making cookies or i love adding to banana bread. If you just need to kick a sweet craving and nothing else at hand ,grab a few, hits the spot.
Elizabeth S.
hermosillo sonora
Tiene un sabor muy bueno ideal para trabajar con el haciendo postres quedan muy bien, tiene buen precio y seguro lo seguiré comprando para hacer pasteles
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
I love it. I used it for baking cookies or cup cakes. Worth any penni. I used it 1 time a week. And my kids enjoy it. Has a good flavor very chocolaty.
Arijana T.
These are reliable chocolate chips and what I buy when I can't go to Costco to buy Kirkland brand chocolate chips. The recipe on the bag is also great.
Michela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I find these sweets amazing, their taste is so so good but still not too strong! They aren't fit, but before swimming they make me ready to do my best!
sara s.
This chocolate not only taste great but is awesome for baking. This gives your baking an extra touch and is even just good if you're craving chocolate.
Allison T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are perfect for any recipe calling for chocolate!! They are not sickly sweet, but very just right!! Love them to make any type of sweet squares.
Katiuska R.
Miami
This is reallly yummy and really affordable too, it works on everything you wanna bake , for those who love to eat candy this is the perfect dessert
Christy G.
Who else loves these?!
Kinsley R.
Are these great for cakes and pies?
Noelle S.
Do theses melt well when baking ? I'm looking for the best to make muffins with
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried to melt these then dip fresh fruit? Will it be the same as candy melts?
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can you add this to any other baking? Like cakes or cookies? Or crunch them for ice cream?