BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lola L.
First it taste so GOOOOD!!!! And you can guve it to any personn kids for school or at home with freinds and it's affordable . I realy loove the taste of it .
Zunaira S.
One of my favorite chocolates for sure! I just love it! It tastes amazing melted on top of s'mores! My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with these!
GILMARIE S.
I liketo use this chocolate chips in my recipes. I love make pancakes and add them, using in brownies <3, milkshakes, cookies and for cake decorations too.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love these,I use them in a lot of my baking,not just for cookies but great in squares, and sometimes I melt them to drizzle over ice cream,so delicious .
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
I love these. You can just pop them in your mouth or use it to bake. Most of the time I am always baking so I definitely have this in the kitchen in stock!
Nici d.
Toll house chocolate chips are great for baking taste really good in cookies and banana muffins. And cant help but to sneak a few while making baked goods.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Great for making cookies or i love adding to banana bread. If you just need to kick a sweet craving and nothing else at hand ,grab a few, hits the spot.
Elizabeth S.
hermosillo sonora
Tiene un sabor muy bueno ideal para trabajar con el haciendo postres quedan muy bien, tiene buen precio y seguro lo seguiré comprando para hacer pasteles
Tracy S.
East Bernstadt, KENTUCKY
Great chocolate taste easy to use also useful in many desserts or eat straight from the bag a must have at my house kids love them to highly recommended
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
I love it. I used it for baking cookies or cup cakes. Worth any penni. I used it 1 time a week. And my kids enjoy it. Has a good flavor very chocolaty.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?