BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa N.
Miami, MB
The best brand for baking! I use them in cookies or brownies, or melt them with peanut butter to top ice cream or add to a milkshake.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Great for making cookies or i love adding to banana bread. If you just need to kick a sweet craving and nothing else at hand ,grab a few, hits the spot.
Stephanie H.
Brampton, Ontario
These are the best chocolate chips to use in cookies, cupcakes and everything else. They melt just enough when your baked items are warm, but still keep their shape. A handful always end up being a snack when I bake!
Julie K.
THUNDER BAY
I live in Canada and these are not available here but when I go to the states I stock up on these divine little morsels!! If you love to back and use lots of chocolate chips these are the ones you want to use.
Katherine B.
Bramptom, ON
I love these chocolate chips and buy them all the time for all of the baking I do. Whether it's for cookies, ice cream, granola bars or muffins they make a great addition to any dessert. Definitely a staple in anyone's kitchen .
C C.
These Are really really good quality chips! I've tried other brands and they're either too solid or Liquid for me but this is just right! And the recipes on the back can get you out of a pinch if you're stuck!
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
I remember every christmas getting a big bag of chocolate chips.We made delicious cookies from a recipe on the back.Then ate delicious handfuls and threw some in Pancakes.
Jensen B.
Wakaw, SK
These aren't my favorite at all, I prefer chipits and milk chocolate these ones don't have the pizaz you need in cooking so just keep looking
Manjinder K.
surrey, BC
When it comes to baking, Nestle chocolate chips are the ONLY way to go! I These chips melt very well. The flavor is a true milk chocolate. These are my go to chips when baking cookies
vanessa D.
El Paso, TX
I like to put these in pancakes in the morning for my girls. Sometimes if my girls have been good they can have a few to just munch on.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?