BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
jo b.
salmon arm bc
What is better than a chocolate chip cookie? A toll house morsel cookie. I like them warm out of the oven, then the chocolate is still melted. Omg gotta go make me some
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
I absolutely love this. I use it for so many different things. I make cookies, pancakes, muffins and so many other stuff. and it makes everything taste more amazing.
Dayline L.
Las Marías
Girls there's another way to receive free makeup using the Mercari app. Use this invite code: HXNMNX at sign up. You will automatically earn money. When you earn that money you can use it to buy makeup!🌹
Benita T.
DENVER , CO
This my favorite chocolate to bake chocolate chip cookies . I would not change a thing. It is just perfect in my book. My kids love making cookies once a month.
Salma M.
Toronto , ON
Best chocolate chips ever , you can make cookies with them , add them into brownies or anything you want I promise you won't regret buying this product :) .
Tammy B.
All I use for baking cookies these are great for all different recipes not only cookies I also used for squares and muffins. Very great milky chocolate taste.
Jaclynn C.
Winnipeg
I do slot of baking and absolutely love these. I find them priced a bit more then the generic brand. My kids love the chocolate chunk cookies I make with them.
Alyssa S.
Cupids, NL
Not my go to brand for chocolate chips but they are a close second. They're delicious & are easy to work it when melted or whole. Great for all baking needs.
khaula p.
burguillos sevilla
Me encanta tiene un sabor muy rico me gusta mucho él chocolate tiene una textura q enamora esta súper rico lo recomiendo a los fanáticos de chocolate como yo
Karen K.
What isn't to love about chocolate! I have these on there own or I use them for baking. Once they have been opened they are usually all gone in the same day.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?