BY TOLL HOUSE

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lola L.
First it taste so GOOOOD!!!! And you can guve it to any personn kids for school or at home with freinds and it's affordable . I realy loove the taste of it .
Alyssa S.
Cupids, NL
Not my go to brand for chocolate chips but they are a close second. They're delicious & are easy to work it when melted or whole. Great for all baking needs.
khaula p.
burguillos sevilla
Me encanta tiene un sabor muy rico me gusta mucho él chocolate tiene una textura q enamora esta súper rico lo recomiendo a los fanáticos de chocolate como yo
Karen K.
What isn't to love about chocolate! I have these on there own or I use them for baking. Once they have been opened they are usually all gone in the same day.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love these,I use them in a lot of my baking,not just for cookies but great in squares, and sometimes I melt them to drizzle over ice cream,so delicious .
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
I love these. You can just pop them in your mouth or use it to bake. Most of the time I am always baking so I definitely have this in the kitchen in stock!
Zunaira S.
One of my favorite chocolates for sure! I just love it! It tastes amazing melted on top of s'mores! My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with these!
GILMARIE S.
I liketo use this chocolate chips in my recipes. I love make pancakes and add them, using in brownies <3, milkshakes, cookies and for cake decorations too.
Nici d.
Toll house chocolate chips are great for baking taste really good in cookies and banana muffins. And cant help but to sneak a few while making baked goods.
Elizabeth S.
hermosillo sonora
Tiene un sabor muy bueno ideal para trabajar con el haciendo postres quedan muy bien, tiene buen precio y seguro lo seguiré comprando para hacer pasteles
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?