BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paige R.
Evans, GA
These are the best for baking of any kind! I love using these to bake chocolate covered bananas, or in my cookies, or just as toppings! So good, and great quality.
Kristal R.
Just melt in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, and then dip some juicy strawberries in there. Tastes perfect!
Salma M.
Toronto , ON
Best chocolate chips ever , you can make cookies with them , add them into brownies or anything you want I promise you won't regret buying this product :) .
Helen F.
Oshawa, Ontario
Love these! I love to bake, absolutely love it. When I tried these, I was actually surprised. My cookies tasted so very much better. Definitely a must if you love cookies. Also wonderful for sprinkling on cheesecakes and so much more.
Jennifer B.
Mount Forest, ON
What is the perfect ingredient to your homemade cookies, muffins, and more? Tollhouse chips! They come in so many delicious flavors. You can eat them by the handful as well. :)
Jenn B.
Rodney, ON
These are great in cookies and by the handful. They sure don't last long at our house! We make sure to stock up whenever they are on sale so we can make great cookies any time!
GILMARIE S.
I liketo use this chocolate chips in my recipes. I love make pancakes and add them, using in brownies <3, milkshakes, cookies and for cake decorations too.
Alyssa N.
Miami, MB
The best brand for baking! I use them in cookies or brownies, or melt them with peanut butter to top ice cream or add to a milkshake.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Great for making cookies or i love adding to banana bread. If you just need to kick a sweet craving and nothing else at hand ,grab a few, hits the spot.
Stephanie H.
Brampton, Ontario
These are the best chocolate chips to use in cookies, cupcakes and everything else. They melt just enough when your baked items are warm, but still keep their shape. A handful always end up being a snack when I bake!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?