BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
aisha i.
Alliston, Ontario, ON
I never know when i feel like baking something for my little one or my family so i always keep a pack in my cupboard. they are really good and not just plain old chocolate chips. Everyone always love it when i use these in my chocolate chip cookies or cheesecake!
Kristina K.
I really think that there´s no better chocolate chips cookie recipe that the one thats on the back of this bag of heavenly chunky morsels, everything with this is just better
Ashley B.
New Glasgow, NS
I buy bags of these to make cookies with my four year old, I then open them up just to grab four to nibble on for my chocolate fix. Then...... The bag is empty!!!! These are sooooo tastyyyy!
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
These are awesome. I love to get a dr pepper and tostinos and eat them with these. Something about all of those flavors together are the best thing ever to me! But I keep them in the freezer.
Elena D.
sarnia , Ontario
I have tried others but none are as good as Nestle. They melt evenly when used in baking and they have a great chocolate taste. They come in all other flavors too and are even great to eat right out of the bag. They are the only chip brand in my house now.
Angela B.
London, ON
To me, it's not an authentic chocolate chip cookie unless you're using Nestlé's Toll House chocolate chips. Creamy and sweet, and the recipe on the bag is foolproof!
Sylvie G.
brossard
In my mind there is no better combination than dark chocolate and mint so these are definitely a staple in my house, not only for baking, but also for snacking.
Makeup S.
They are the best cholate chips on the market....whats great about them is the taste and the quality ...they are also at a great price.....On the back of the bag they have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe it is yummy and tasty...try it out...
Paige R.
Evans, GA
These are the best for baking of any kind! I love using these to bake chocolate covered bananas, or in my cookies, or just as toppings! So good, and great quality.
Jennifer B.
Mount Forest, ON
What is the perfect ingredient to your homemade cookies, muffins, and more? Tollhouse chips! They come in so many delicious flavors. You can eat them by the handful as well. :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?