BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I love baking with Nestle Toll House semi sweet chocolate chips. The ingredients are high quality. There is nothing artificial, and they taste amazing in my chocolate chip cookies! I bought it in carrefour in France. I absolutely recomand it <3
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
💄MAKEUPBYAMEERA A.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
these chocolate chips have the best taste and varieties to make your sweet treats! I especially love the mini chocolate chips! Chocolate in every bite! There's nothing like it!
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only kind of chocolate chips I like to bake with. The only down side to ordering is in July Georgia is hot and I had one very big chocolate chip instead of lots of little ones. So I had to melt the whole bag to get just a little bit out.
Madi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What can’t you do with these chocolate chips! You can put them in anything or eat them any way! So delicious and not to sweet! I put these in all the baking i do
sinaiht F.
Como cualquier producto de Nestle, este chocolate es sabroso, aunque me gusta que sea mas dulce de lo normal, pero es bueno para las torta agregar un sabor a chocolate y tambien para salir de la rutina comerlo es un gusto, tanto la marca como es chocolate son de buena calidad, deja una buena experiencia como compradora.
Julendys Masiel R.
😌Está bien
no es que me haiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple
con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque
pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse
llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😌
Nosiree S.
TODOS LOS PRODUCTOS DE NESTLÉ SON DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD, PERO HABLAR DE SUS CHOCOLATES ES HABLAR DE LA DULZURA DE MI PAIS, DE NUESTRO CACAO Y DE SU VARIEDAD PARA TODO EL MUNDO! ME ENCANTARIA PROBAR TOAS SUS VARIEDADES!
Saphira E.
Delta, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The bests chocolate chips for cookies. Affordable, great taste, usually found in your local grocery store. I could eat these till my doctor told me I was diabetic! I recommend them all the time when someone asks for a chocolate chip to bake with!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ahh the classic chocolate chip that pretty much everyone grew up with. Excellent in cookies and baked goods or just right out of the bag. If you haven't already try the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag and you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend this brand as others try but can't compare.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?