BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nici d.
Toll house chocolate chips are great for baking taste really good in cookies and banana muffins. And cant help but to sneak a few while making baked goods.
Jennifer H.
London, ON
I love buying Nestle toll house chocolate chips, you just know you are going to have delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies if you use them!

mmmm, now I want to eat some chocolate chip cookies :)
Ashley P.
Hialeah, FL
I always put these delicious little morsels in my chocolate chip cookies or bars. They're perfect for baking and snacking. You can put them in cakes, cookies, trail mix, or eat them plain(:
Stacey J.
Nixa, MO
I love baking with these chocolate chips. They are perfect for any dessert. I also use them in my morning raspberry smoothie and they are so good. The perfect way to start out my morning.
Victoria H.
es una de las mejores marcas que conozco, es súper rica y vale la pena por su calidad comparada con otras es demasiado buena. La puedo conseguir en supermercados, colmados y online. Compraría aquí siempre. Se las recomiendo
urja m.
mumbai
This are amazing. Its so rare to find perfect morsels for chocolate chip cookies or cupcakes. This are the perfect ones .
Amazing for making deserts on Christmas.
Jeannette B.
I LOVE the dark chocolate morsels from toll house. i can buy these in bulk at my local warehouse supply store for Xmas shopping. they taste great and can be easily found in stores.
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
I love these. You can just pop them in your mouth or use it to bake. Most of the time I am always baking so I definitely have this in the kitchen in stock!
Alyssa S.
Cupids, NL
Not my go to brand for chocolate chips but they are a close second. They're delicious & are easy to work it when melted or whole. Great for all baking needs.
Amanda M.
Kimberly , WI
These morsels are fabulous for baking with! They don't over-sweeten the desserts, and have a rich, chocolate taste. They melt smooth and blend so nicely with peanut butter!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?