BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
These are my favorite chocolate chip! I can never find them here in NOva Scotia so when I go to the USA every six months I stock up enough to last me until my next trip! The recipe on the back is my most favorite cookie ever!
Renee R.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Tollhouse morsels are a staple in my kitchen. They might not be the highest quality chocolate, but they're completely affordable, which means they're perfect for me. I use them in everything from brownies to cookies, and even melt them down for tons of different recipes.
Tiffany K.
Whenever I am in the USA I buy some different varieties of Toll House morsels as we can't get them here in Canada. They are a really good quality product with a wide variety of flavors. I wish we could buy these here in Canada.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
These are great! I love to use them as either a light snack with some fruit and nuts. Or in baking! They are wonderful for melting down for chocolate flavor in cakes. As well as for that hint of chocolate in cookies!
Danisha E.
Queen Creek, AZ
I do lots of baking during the holidays and these are my favorite chocolate chips to use for making my grandmas fudge and in my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They melt the best and have the best flavor. I love them!
Carrie J.
These are my favorite chocolate chips. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies tonight with these following Nestle's recipe. They always turn out wonderfully. I also love to put a tablespoon or so of these in my overnight oats for breakfast in the morning with a spoon of peanut butter. Amazing.
Tammy B.
All I use for baking cookies these are great for all different recipes not only cookies I also used for squares and muffins. Very great milky chocolate taste.
Linda C.
ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one product where a generic is not acceptable in my household. Also have one of the best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes. Tollhouse are also great by the handful if you are craving a chocolate bar
Nici d.
Toll house chocolate chips are great for baking taste really good in cookies and banana muffins. And cant help but to sneak a few while making baked goods.
Jennifer H.
London, ON
I love buying Nestle toll house chocolate chips, you just know you are going to have delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies if you use them!

mmmm, now I want to eat some chocolate chip cookies :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?