BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
💄MAKEUPBYAMEERA A.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
these chocolate chips have the best taste and varieties to make your sweet treats! I especially love the mini chocolate chips! Chocolate in every bite! There's nothing like it!
Hannah E.
Oh my gosh! These are the best chocolate chips ever! They help me make the best chocolate chip cookies. I wish they sold them in Germany since I only have half a bag left!
Janeidy O.
Thats chocolate are amazing, I'm in a diet now but i prefer cut the diet and eat one bit of chocolate and i feel so happy, like a song, I'm feeling happy when a eat all the chocolate jejeje :)
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
This is the only kind of chocolate chips I like to bake with. The only down side to ordering is in July Georgia is hot and I had one very big chocolate chip instead of lots of little ones. So I had to melt the whole bag to get just a little bit out.
Madi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What can’t you do with these chocolate chips! You can put them in anything or eat them any way! So delicious and not to sweet! I put these in all the baking i do
marwa z.
These are the absolute best chocolate chips to use for anything! they bake so easily and taste amazing and they're also delicious as toppings or just a little snack to kick that chocolate craving.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Realmente creo que no hay mejor receta de galletas de chispas de chocolate que el que está en la parte de atrás de esta bolsa de bocadillos celestiales chunky, todo esto es simplemente mejo
sinaiht F.
Como cualquier producto de Nestle, este chocolate es sabroso, aunque me gusta que sea mas dulce de lo normal, pero es bueno para las torta agregar un sabor a chocolate y tambien para salir de la rutina comerlo es un gusto, tanto la marca como es chocolate son de buena calidad, deja una buena experiencia como compradora.
Julendys Masiel R.
😌Está bien
no es que me haiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple
con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque
pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse
llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😌
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back