BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassandra M.
Mauk, GA
I have used this product several times in the past because, these are the chips my grandmother used in her recipes and I just followed her recipe. Then, I bought some different brands and realized my food tasted a lot better with the other brands. I'm not saying these are nasty or anything, I just prefer other brands for flavor than this one when baking or making goodies.
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
Miss eating these straight from the bag so much while living in the U.S. Very unique flavor compared to Australian brands of chocolate such as Lindt or Cadbury. Definitely not as good as those brands, but very American flavored chocolate
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
I LOVE toll house cookies so I just had to make the recipe with this! It had the cookie recipe on the back of the packages and ur turned out great! I would follow it step by step and not mess with it, or you can end up with a disaster
Brandi R.
Ontario
I love and have loved Nestle Toll House Morsels since I was a child, my mother would use nothing else…ever! Living in Canada they are very hard to find up here, I find them about once every 2-3 years and when I do I stock up on them. If I am vacationing in the States or have friends or family going and my supply is gone I have them buy me some more while they are there. They just taste the best, the consistency is the best, there is absolutely no comparison!
Katie G.
Ottawa, ON
Perfect for baking or for eating by the handful (not that I do that regularly...). Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels are the perfect blend of chocolate. It's not bitter like dark chocolate, but also isn't overly sweet like many milk chocolate products - it's the best of both worlds.
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Cant go wrong with these nestle is a treat trusted brand that know their chocolate! Can be used in soo many recipes not just cookies don't be afraid to experiment and try different stuff :)
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
I used to buy the cheapest variety I could, and wondered why I never had chocolate chips in my cookies- they melted into chocolate oil puddles ont he bottom. Started using Toll House and its so amazing, all the differences, wow! I am a convert. I don't bake often, but when I do, these are my ONLY go to now.
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
I love their chocolate chips. I bake cookies with them, add them to pancake mix, muffins. Cakes. You name it! A little high priced but you get what you pay for. Sometimes I even snack them right out of the bag. Yummy.
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
One of my favorites to use when baking chocolate chip cookies. also great in brownies, makes them that much richer. you wouldn't think they make that much of a difference but there's always a little something missing when I end up using a different brand.
Hailie h.
These are amazing for making cookies and even cakes! i also melt these and put them in different shapped molds! they looks supper cute :) 100% recommand, if u wnat something sweeter buy the milk chocolat one!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?