BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brianna J.
Boothwyn , Pa
Love this chocolate!! Use it when I bake cookies, bread, cakes, pancakes extra. It's affordable and it's a lot better then some brands of chocolate because the chocolate takes fake and doesn't melt easily
Elena P.
Port of Spain, TT
The only brand I buy when I'm in the mood of baking chocolate chips cookies. You can buy it at any supermarket and the price is somewhat affordable. The flavor is magnificent I'm so satisfied with this.
Isabel H.
San Juan, PR
Lately we've been buying these little bags to put chocolate chips in pancakes and it's delicious. We also sometimes add it to brownies, but can be a little to sweet. On their own I don't really like them because the semi-sweet taste does not appeal to me, but still amazing.
Rhecel T.
With 53% cacao real dark chocolate, these morsels bring a rich chocolate flavor to recipes from brownies and bark to the most decadent fudge. Also available in the following size: 24 oz.
100% Real Chocolate
• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
• No Preservatives
• Gluten Free
• Nestlé Cocoa Plan
Renee R.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Tollhouse morsels are a staple in my kitchen. They might not be the highest quality chocolate, but they're completely affordable, which means they're perfect for me. I use them in everything from brownies to cookies, and even melt them down for tons of different recipes.
Tiffany K.
Whenever I am in the USA I buy some different varieties of Toll House morsels as we can't get them here in Canada. They are a really good quality product with a wide variety of flavors. I wish we could buy these here in Canada.
Jennifer C.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
These are my favorite chocolate chip! I can never find them here in NOva Scotia so when I go to the USA every six months I stock up enough to last me until my next trip! The recipe on the back is my most favorite cookie ever!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
A staple to any recipe. These have been used for generations in my family. They melt perfectly and taste so good. Affordable as well. I prefer this semi sweet to other brands.
Aliza C.
I love baking with Nestle Toll House chips over other chocolate. It makes my cookies and other baked good taste really good. I love the chocolate and it's flavour, not too sweet.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
These are great! I love to use them as either a light snack with some fruit and nuts. Or in baking! They are wonderful for melting down for chocolate flavor in cakes. As well as for that hint of chocolate in cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?