BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Target
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You cannot have a perfect homemade chocolate chip cookie with out Toll House! They melt down perfectly. They are delicious to snack on and add to desserts! I always have this brand in hand because it is affordable and so so so good!
Zax L.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate, so I can sit and eat these all day. But I also use them for baking cookies as well. They also melt just fine so you can use them for when you want to do other things with the morsels.
Whittney D.
Perfect morsel for the perfect chocolate chip cookie, or any chocolate product for that matter =) Love the rich, dependable taste. Some products you never know what to expect when you decide to try it, I have come to know that the name Nestle means that I can rely on the good taste and functionality of their products.
angelina l.
These are the most amazing chocolate chips out there and I can't believe how cheap they are!! I use these all the time for baking about pretty much anything from putting them into cakes, brownies, cookies, even milkshakes or lots of times I just eat them on its own !! With these around your house you will always find something to put these delicious chocolate chips in.
Baylee W.
I love these chocolate chips--in all varieties! They are the only kind I use when baking... Or when I just want to eat a handful of chocolate chips!! Plus, who doesn't love the famous Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe found on the back of the bag?! Yum!
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Yes! This is the bomb! I can never make a chocolate cake without toll house! It is great to mix with the dough or to add to my chocolate chip cookies or to my cupcakes! I algo use it in brownies and for chocolate cheesee cakes. If i could id give it more than 5 stars
Carrie C.
gaffney Sc
I am a major lover of chocolate and these chocolate chips are amazing for baking and just plain eatin. They are smooth and not to bitter, but they do melt quickly in your hand so if you eat them plain put them in a bowl. I hope this review is helpful and I highly recommend this product for its smooth chocolaty flavor.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are great for baking of all kinds! I use them for cookies and chocolate covered pretzels predominately! They aren't as rich in flavor as specialty chocolate, but for the price and baking with other flavors, they're perfect!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried to go cheap and buy the store brand chocolate morsels but each time I regretted it. There's nothing better than toll house morsels. Dark chocolate is great and the best. They melt as they supposed to and taste good.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I think of baking, I immediately think of Nestlé. These bring so much flavor to my chocolate chip cookies. I don't even need the cookies I could eat these by the handful. Perfect for a traditional chocolate chip recipe
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?