BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Allyson H.
Gilbertsville, PA
These are the only chocolate chips you should use to make chocolate chip cookies in my opinion. I have tried dark chocolate chips (I love dark chocolate but the chips are bigger), and have tried milk chocolate, but the semi-sweet make the best cookies. My tip: I use a stick of Crisco instead of butter (and usually omit the nuts).
Trini K.
St. George
Honestly, I love these chocolate chips they are my go to when baking cookies or other desserts. They have a great flavor and are affordable. The package also has great recipes on the back!! You can't go wrong with this brand. Great product and would definitely recommend them.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
You wouldn't think brand would matter in something as simple as a chocolate chip. I learned this when I was first married and made my very first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies. The other brands just aren't the same. they don't taste the same, melt the same, and their recipes of course don't compare. I am a Toll House Girl. :)
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
On the back of this package is has the regular recipe, but I think in the same box just one or two paragraph down it will say something about cookie bars or putting the cookies in the pan. follow the regular recipe just put it in a pan to make cookies bars and it is possibly the best thing you will ever eat in your I tire life.
Beth W.
Lawrenceville, GA
There is always a bag of semi-sweet morsels at our house. Besides the super recipe for the best chocolate cookies ever, I like to use these in a sweet crescent roll dessert. Roll up a crescent roll up with a small handful of Chips and marshmallows, bake as directed and top with sliced strawberries and chocolate syrup... DELISH!!!
Michelle W.
These are just classic. They make the best chocolate chip cookies! They never stay long in our house if they're not going in cookies or coating other sweets they're ate by the handful by my kiddos. A for sure staple of our household.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chips are fantastic! They have a nice texture and a great taste! Not only that though, the recipe on the back for their chocolate chip cookies is the best recipe I've ever made (and I'm an avid baker). I prefer the mini-chips to bake cookies, but they are all delicious. Definitely buy these for baking or just for a snack!
Natalie C.
Akron, OH
Nestle Toll House Morsels are my go to chocolate chips when baking. I put them in granola bars. Use for my sweet tooth when watching my diet. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookies to bake. My family craves them. I also use Toll House Morsels when a recipe calls for melting chocolate. The morsels are rich & creamy!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are definitely without a doubt the best chocolate chips ever made. They make your recipes and desserts extra special with their rich , creamy deliciousness ! I would definitely recommend these chips for all your baking needs, especially Nestles toll house cookies .
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA
I use it to melt the chocolate for chocolate covered strawberries, bananas, etc... It easy to melt the chocolate but if you microwave them I recommend a good container. I had a container and the chocolate didn't even melt. I used a different container and it quickly melted.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?