BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aliza C.
I love baking with Nestle Toll House chips over other chocolate. It makes my cookies and other baked good taste really good. I love the chocolate and it's flavour, not too sweet.
Jessica W.
Very good! We use these for all of our sweet baking needs. Costco has a huge bag for a decent price. I will say I think I slightly prefer chip it's brand over toll house but it's a very close comparison. Whichever is cheaper I will purchase and be satisfied.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
These are great! I love to use them as either a light snack with some fruit and nuts. Or in baking! They are wonderful for melting down for chocolate flavor in cakes. As well as for that hint of chocolate in cookies!
Courtney S.
These are delicious and so great for many things. recently they have been a special little something extra that I have been throwing into my kids homemade pancakes.
Danisha E.
queen creek, AZ
I do lots of baking during the holidays and these are my favorite chocolate chips to use for making my grandmas fudge and in my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They melt the best and have the best flavor. I love them!
rebecca W.
Gatineau , QC
These are sooo good I honestly love anything toll house but these are amazing i use them more for baking and not just to eat them but i mean their cheap at walmart highly recommend
Carrie J.
These are my favorite chocolate chips. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies tonight with these following Nestle's recipe. They always turn out wonderfully. I also love to put a tablespoon or so of these in my overnight oats for breakfast in the morning with a spoon of peanut butter. Amazing.
Heather V.
These are my go-to chips for baking! They have a great taste and can be used in so many recipes. I love that there is a recipe on the back of the bag, it's easy and convenient.
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
Miss eating these straight from the bag so much while living in the U.S. Very unique flavor compared to Australian brands of chocolate such as Lindt or Cadbury. Definitely not as good as those brands, but very American flavored chocolate
Linda C.
ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one product where a generic is not acceptable in my household. Also have one of the best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes. Tollhouse are also great by the handful if you are craving a chocolate bar
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?