BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Paola T.
This are my favorite chocolate! I usually use them to make chocolate chips pancakes!!! My nice and nephew loves them! I buy it on my local grocery store. I have seen them on Walmart. I am a repeat costumer of them because the taste is so rich and yummy they are perfect.
Cassandra M.
Mauk, GA
I have used this product several times in the past because, these are the chips my grandmother used in her recipes and I just followed her recipe. Then, I bought some different brands and realized my food tasted a lot better with the other brands. I'm not saying these are nasty or anything, I just prefer other brands for flavor than this one when baking or making goodies.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Great for baking anything involving chocolate. Cookies especially. They're a great price easily accessible and come in 3 or 4 flavors I believe. However I do not using these for melting chocolate (chocolate molds, cake pops etc). Burns quickly, I prefer Wilton's candy melts for that task.
Jennifer T.
International Falls, MN
One of these best chocolate chips on the market. Makes delicious chocolate chip cookies, muffins, and even great in pancakes! You get what you pay for when buying chocolate and definitely would recommend this brand!
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE toll house cookies so I just had to make the recipe with this! It had the cookie recipe on the back of the packages and ur turned out great! I would follow it step by step and not mess with it, or you can end up with a disaster
Saff A.
Great quality chocolate chips, I use them for my chocolate chip cupcakes, so much better than using ordinary cheap chocolate chips.. they're rich in flavour, you need this if you're a chocoholic! Like me:) recommend this!
Samantha N.
These are great for cookies that already have a lot of sugar in their recipe. The semi sweet chips are the best for chocolate chip cookies and they hold their shape nicely and don't dissolve isn't the cookie.
Sab R.
It's really cheap! Grabbed mine for $2.50 at Walmart and I made my kids some warm chocolate chip cookies and with the leftovers I made chocolate chip cake pops!! 😋😋 I would definitely buy it again and I mean Nestle is a great brand over all
Brandi R.
Ontario
I love and have loved Nestle Toll House Morsels since I was a child, my mother would use nothing else…ever! Living in Canada they are very hard to find up here, I find them about once every 2-3 years and when I do I stock up on them. If I am vacationing in the States or have friends or family going and my supply is gone I have them buy me some more while they are there. They just taste the best, the consistency is the best, there is absolutely no comparison!
Toll House Morsel buena marca y estas deliciosas chistipitas de chocolate nos sirven para hacer infinidad de postres como galletas queques comerlas con helados y crema batida son muy buenas y versatiles
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?