BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Without Toll House morsels there would be no Toll House Cookies. My cookies, gananche and brownies are always backed with Nestle. Super delicious. I will mix a bowl of batter, double the chips, make balls and freeze so that whenever someone gets a hankering for a fresh cookie, they just pop a couple in the oven — fresh baked instantly!
sinaiht F.
Como cualquier producto de Nestle, este chocolate es sabroso, aunque me gusta que sea mas dulce de lo normal, pero es bueno para las torta agregar un sabor a chocolate y tambien para salir de la rutina comerlo es un gusto, tanto la marca como es chocolate son de buena calidad, deja una buena experiencia como compradora.
Alanis R.
I am an avid chocolate lover, these morsels are great for any dessert purposes. As a repeat user of this product I can definitely say it's great for snacks because regular chocolate is too sweet and I end up not eating much. I got them at Pricesmart, Chaguanas. I'd definitely repurchase for Christmas baking!!
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
😌Está bien
no es que me haiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple
con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque
pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse
llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😌
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Used them on Christmas to make a Matilda-inspired cake and was AMAZING. I don't think they sell them in Mexico but we have a store with american goodies and I got them there. I can wait to make that cake again.
Nosiree S.
TODOS LOS PRODUCTOS DE NESTLÉ SON DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD, PERO HABLAR DE SUS CHOCOLATES ES HABLAR DE LA DULZURA DE MI PAIS, DE NUESTRO CACAO Y DE SU VARIEDAD PARA TODO EL MUNDO! ME ENCANTARIA PROBAR TOAS SUS VARIEDADES!
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Saff A.
Great quality chocolate chips, I use them for my chocolate chip cupcakes, so much better than using ordinary cheap chocolate chips.. they're rich in flavour, you need this if you're a chocoholic! Like me:) recommend this!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Ahh the classic chocolate chip that pretty much everyone grew up with. Excellent in cookies and baked goods or just right out of the bag. If you haven't already try the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag and you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend this brand as others try but can't compare.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
These chocolates are ideal for baking, they melt down easy for liquid needs and become the perfect morsel of chocolate goodness in any baked good! A reliable product you can always rely on, why try something else?
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?