BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brandi R.
I love and have loved Nestle Toll House Morsels since I was a child, my mother would use nothing else…ever! Living in Canada they are very hard to find up here, I find them about once every 2-3 years and when I do I stock up on them. If I am vacationing in the States or have friends or family going and my supply is gone I have them buy me some more while they are there. They just taste the best, the consistency is the best, there is absolutely no comparison!
Toll House Morsel buena marca y estas deliciosas chistipitas de chocolate nos sirven para hacer infinidad de postres como galletas queques comerlas con helados y crema batida son muy buenas y versatiles
Katie G.
Ottawa, ON
Perfect for baking or for eating by the handful (not that I do that regularly...). Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels are the perfect blend of chocolate. It's not bitter like dark chocolate, but also isn't overly sweet like many milk chocolate products - it's the best of both worlds.
Chantale M.
Pickering, NH
Cant go wrong with these nestle is a treat trusted brand that know their chocolate! Can be used in soo many recipes not just cookies don't be afraid to experiment and try different stuff :)
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
I used to buy the cheapest variety I could, and wondered why I never had chocolate chips in my cookies- they melted into chocolate oil puddles ont he bottom. Started using Toll House and its so amazing, all the differences, wow! I am a convert. I don't bake often, but when I do, these are my ONLY go to now.
Aliyah J.
Who doesn't love these. These are the best to make cookies and pancakes as well as a snack for itself. This is not too sweet nor too bitter. It has the perfect sugar balance. One of my got to for baking especially making brownies.
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
I love their chocolate chips. I bake cookies with them, add them to pancake mix, muffins. Cakes. You name it! A little high priced but you get what you pay for. Sometimes I even snack them right out of the bag. Yummy.
Aisyah F.
Nice to have on hand... though the size (think small airline pillow) is a bit cumbersome for a pantry. Good for a bit of chocolate just to eat or any combination of recipes.... my favorite fudge recipe (you can't mess this up):
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
One of my favorites to use when baking chocolate chip cookies. also great in brownies, makes them that much richer. you wouldn't think they make that much of a difference but there's always a little something missing when I end up using a different brand.
Malayna G.
These are my absolute favorite chocolate chips !! They're great on anything and everything, plus they aren't expensive ! You can get them just about anywhere: walmart, dollar general, etc. Absokurely one of my favorites !
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?